SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- A.S. Deryabina, Gender approaches in psychological theories and research, Young Scientist, 8 (2), 92-95 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ilyinm Gender and Gender, 688 (SPb.: Peter 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kulaeva, Gender identity in the social self-determination of women, Bulletin of the Kostroma State University. ON THE. Nekrasov, 14 (2), 149-154 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Ivanova, Self-determination of women with different types of gender, Psychology Questions, 1, 106-115 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Timchenko, E.V. Danilov, R.R. Khalfina, Gender differences in the manifestation of aggression in adolescents, Bulletin of Psychophysiology, 3, 114-115 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kolmakova, Psychological characteristics and conditions for the development of polyrole behavior of a teacher, 22 (Author’s abstract. dis. Cand. psychol. sciences. M.: Psychol. Institute of Russian Acad. education, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Ostapenko, Gender asymmetry as a consequence of the differentiation of gender roles, Almanac of modern science and education, 1 (44), 122-123 (Tambov: Diploma, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kalinina, N.S. Urivskaya, Influence of gender characteristics on the manifestation of aggressive behavior of adolescents. Actual problems of modern pedagogy: materials of the X Intern. Scientific conf., 8-11, https://moluch.ru/conf/ped/archive/212/11928/ (accessed: 04.01.2020) (Samara: LLC ASGARD Publishing House, Samara, March 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Kuznetsova, G.R.Manuylova, R.R. Khalfina, The manifestation of aggressiveness in adolescence in the process of interpersonal communication. Problems of modern teacher education, 57-3, 218-226 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Campbell Sex differences in direct aggression: What are the psychological mediators? Aggression and Violent Behavior, 11, 237-264 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Gamova, Formation of moral and volitional resistance of adolescents to victimization in a secondary school, 272 (Dissertation research, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Karol, The consequences of the school bullying in the representations of students, Universum: Psychology and education, 12(42), 32-36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rigby, Consequences of bullying in schools, Can J. Psychiatry, 48 (9), 583-59 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Galuzyak, Smetansky N.I., The problem of personal reference of a teacher, Pedagogy, 3, 36-42 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Ivashneva, To the question of the teacher’s Personality from the position of integral individuality, Pedagogy, 2, 65-72 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.