SHS Web of Conf.
Volume 87, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Teacher Professionalism: Psychological and Pedagogical Support of a Successful Career” (ICTP 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- S.K. Adams, Promoting positive behavior: Guidance strategies for early childhood settings, p. 58-59 (Merrill: Pearson Education Inc., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Akhmedova, Preparing children for school as part of the implementation of the Federal state educational standard in a General education institution, Scientific Bulletin of THE state educational institution “Nevinnomyssk state humanitarian and technical Institute”, 1, 65-69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Alexandrov, The development mind and speech of 4-6 years kids, p. 48 (Moscow: Eksmo, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Didyk, Preparing children for school, p. 88-90 (In the collection: Pedagogical experience: from theory to practice, Collection of materials of the IV International scientific and practical conference (Editorial Board, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Kalinina, E.V. Shatalova, Preparing senior preschoolers to learn mathematics at school, Collection: High intellectual technologies in science and education, Materials of the III International scientific and practical conference, p. 155-157 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kononenko, Preparing children for school in The context of the Federal state educational standard of preschool education, Science and education: new time, 6 (17), 481-487 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Konovalenko, Development of psycho physiological base of the speech in children of preschool age with developmental problems, p. 112 (SPb.: Childhood Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Lebedeva, E.S. Skazkina, Preparation for school of children of senior preschool age in the structure of social and pedagogical activity of PRESCHOOL Educational institutions, Collection: Innovative activity in education, Collection of articles based on the materials of the IV regional scientific and practical conference, p. 83-86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Loretta, Bass Childhood in sociology and Society, p. 337 (Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore and Washington DC, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Miloslavova, The concept and structure of social adaptation, p. 24 (St. Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Nasibullov, L.M. Kashapova, Z.Sh. Shavaliyeva, Conditions of Formation of Social uccessfulness of Students with Disabilities in the System of Continuous Inclusive Education on the Basis of Value Approach, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 10 (4), 543-552 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nishcheva, The speech card of the child with the general underdevelopment of the speech from 4 to 7 years, p. 48 (SPb: Detstvo-Press, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Ratner, G.R. Iksanova, V.G. Ivanov, Conditions of students’ adaptation to credit system of education, Obrazovanie i samorazvitie, 2 (8), 31-38 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Rayeva, The psycho-acmeological aspects of successful adaptation of school-leavers to a new educational environment, p. 169 (Ivanovo, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Vedishenkova, E.V. Efimova, E.V. Ryabova, Student’s Research Work as the Condition of Continuity of General and Professional Education, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 10 (4), 533-542 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Yusupova, J. Podgorecki, N.G. Markova, Educating Young People in Multicultural Educational Environment of Higher Education Institution, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 10 (4), 561-570 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Psychology of professions, p. 336 (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.