SHS Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2021International Conference “Technological Educational Vision” (TEDUVIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 February 2021|
- Official statistics of the Russian Federation - Federal State Statistic Service (Rosstat). [Google Scholar]
- Ermolaeva M.V., Kokueva J.M. Psychological Approaches to Motivational Processes in a Project Team. The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University. Series Psychology, 2019, vol. 28, pp. 20-34 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Deputatova L.N., Mingaleva Zh. A., Starkov Yu.V. The Mechanism of Formation of Labor Motivation of Employees. Izv. Saratov Univ. (N. S.), Ser. Economics. Management. Law, 2018, vol. 18, iss. 4, pp. 401-406 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Panteleeva M.S. Assessment of influence of changes of the functional team implementing an innovative project on the efficiency of the company. Questions. Hypotheses. Answers: Science of the XXI century, 2017, pp.56-93 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Stolyarenko O.V., Onischuk L.A. Appointment of personnel motivation companies and principles of its formation // Scientific-methodological electronic journal «Koncept», 2017. vol.3 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Voitushenko A., Bushuyev S. Development of project managers’ creative potential: determination of components and results of research. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2020. V. 1080 AISC. p. 283-292 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Stolyarenko A.V., Matyunina M.V. The encompassing analysis of the personnel motivation theories. Servis v Rossii i za rubezhom [Services in Russia and Abroad], 2017, vol. 11(3), pp. 42-51 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- The PMBOK Guide. 6th ed. (2017) / Project Management Institute. A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK guide). Sixth edition. Newtown Square, PA. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Rezart D., Ylber B. Motivation, self-motivation and social media, important tools in market economy, The materials of the conference Humanities and social sciences in Europe: achievements and perspectives, 25 July 2020, Vienna, pp.62-65 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Stankova L. Development of a system for motivating project members, in Education, Law, Business. Collection of scientific articles. 2019, Madrid, pp. 28-31 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Stein E., Taskaeva N., Chibisova E. Methodological Aspects of the Creation of Information-and-technological Complexes Within the Investment Projects as a Factor of the Urban Territory Development// Procedia Engineering, 2016, vol. 165, pp. 14101416, 15th International Scientific Conference «Underground Urbanisation as a Prerequisite for Sustainable Development», ACUUS 2016; St.Petersbug; Russian Federation (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zvereva G.N. Motivational theories in establishments management systems// Theoretical Economy, 2018 vol.3 (45), pp. 121-126 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Akimova E.M., Stein E.M., Prokhorova Y.S. System analysis in the investment processes management and theoretical principles of the investments assessment // Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 2015, vol. 6, Issue 3, pp. 472487 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sherstiuk O., Kolesnikov O., Lukianov D. Team behaviour model as a tool for determining the project development trajectory. In IEEE International Conference on Advanced Trends in Information Theory, ATIT 2019 - Proceedings. pp. 496-500 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Zelentsov L.B., Mayilyan L.D., Shogenov M.S. Organizational and technological simulation of the construction organization activity in the complex infrastructure projects implementation, in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. International Scientific Conference «Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice of Innovative Development» - Construction of Roads, Bridges, Tunnels and Airfields (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Vroom V.H. Work and Motivation // N.Y. (1964). [Google Scholar]
- Verstina N. Formation of tools of resource providing management at the enterprise of the industry of construction materials in modern conditions, in MATEC Web of Conferences. 2017. p. 08091 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Clark R., Bennedsen J., Rouvrais S., Kontio J., Heikkenen K., Georgsson F., Matthiasdottir A., Soemundsdottir I., Karhu M., Schrey-Niemenmaa K., Hermon P. Developing a robust self evaluation framework for active learning: the first stage of an erasmus+ project (qaemarketplace4hei). Proceedings of the 43rd SEFI Annual Conference 2015 - Diversity in Engineering Education: An Opportunity to Face the New Trends of Engineering, SEFI, 2015. 43, Diversity in Engineering Education: An Opportunity to Face the New Trends of Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.