SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- W. Shi. The absence of College Class Teaching Standards and Its Reconstruction. Journal of Higher Education 40, 73-78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Wu, Y.M. Chen. Analysis and Reflection on the Present Situation of Undergraduate Classroom Teaching: Based on the Empirical Survey of 10 Universities in China, Higher Education Exploration 11, 88-93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chen. How to Make Student-Centered Teaching Possible: An Empirical Study on the Status Quo of Undergraduate Classroom Teaching in 51 Universities 38,75-82 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, M.D.Wang. On the Teaching Reform of University Classroom: From the Perspective of the Theory of the World Life, Journal of Higher Education 34, 77-83 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X.L.Zhou, Ai.M.L. How to Deal with the Inefficient University Classroom Teaching: From the Students’ Perspective. Journal of Higher Education 33, 67-74 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Feng. Development and Prospect of Education in Chinese Colleges and Universities after 40 Years of Reform and Opening-up, Journal of SJTU (Philosophy and Social Sciences) 27, 13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Zhang. Xi Jinping’s Important Proposition on Imparting Knowledge and Educating People, Studies in Ideological Education 4, 57 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Wang. New Study on the Relationship between Technology and Education, Modern Distance Education Research 2, 26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Wang. New Study on the Relationship between Technology and Education, Modern Distance Education Research 2, 30 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- http://zqb.cyol.com/html/2018-01/16/nw.D110000zgqnb_20180116_9-03.htm [Google Scholar]
- Ch.T. Zhang. What is a Good Class in a University?, Journal of Higher Education 28, 74 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Gao. The Occurrence of High-Quality Undergraduate Teaching: On the Interactive Teaching, Journal of Higher Education 41, 84 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Liu. Dialogue as a Teaching Method: Its Connotation and Feasibility, Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method 40, 89 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Palmer, The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teacher’s Life,10th Anniversary Edition (East China Normal University Press Ltd, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Liu, Q.Z. He. Crossing the Conception of Teaching among Faculty and Students: Moving towards the Microcosmic Deep Quality Construction of College Teaching 33, 66 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Liu. Initiation, Inspiration and Dialogue: Teaching Techniques towards the Integrity of Life, Global Education 9, 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Ch. Dong, Y.D. Shen. Two Kinds of Classroom Time: Reflection on the Timing of Educational Behavior and Knowledge Occurrence, Journal of Higher Education 34, 17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.M. Peng, Sh.Y. Wu, X.J. Fu, L.Deng. How to Improve the Quality of Thinking in the Classroom: Towards Argumentation-Based Teaching, Open Education Research 26, 45 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Wu. What Is an Individual Case?: A Probe into the Topic That a Case Study Cannot Bear Too Much, Educational Research 11, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.