SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- M. Kozak, The Types of Reading and Exercises for Teaching Reading https://pdf4pro.com/view/kozak-m-the-types-of-reading-and-exercises-2443d5.html [Google Scholar]
- ResearchGate, Teaching Reading: Goals and Techniques, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/328449849_Teaching_Reading_Goals_and_Techniques [Google Scholar]
- M. Popova, How English Language Literature is Taught in the Norwegian Upper Secondary School, https://brage.inn.no/inn-xmlui/handle/11250/132308 [Google Scholar]
- R.Day, J.Bamford, Reaching Reluctant Readers, Forum. 38 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- ResearchGate, Extensive reading in English language teaching, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281941558_Extensive_reading_in_English_language_teaching [Google Scholar]
- T. Trappe, G.Tullis, Intelligent Business Intermediate, Pearson Longman, (2007), www.longman.com [Google Scholar]
- D. Spenser, Gateway B1, Macmillan (2011) www.macmillanenglish.com [Google Scholar]
- S. Haines, B. Stewart, New First Certificate Masterclass, OUP (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.Sofronova, Fundamentals of Management, USUE (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pilbeam, International Management, Longman (2003), www.longman-elt.com [Google Scholar]
- You Create YourSelf, Reading: Types and Techniques, https://eklavyaparv.com/content/communication-skills/239-reading-types-and-techniques [Google Scholar]
- P.Cox, P. Bobrowski, L. Maher. Teaching Business First-Year Students to Summarize: Abstract Writing Assignment, Business Communication Quarterly http://www.sagepublications.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.