SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- The Law of the Russian Federation “On Education”, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Zapesotsky, Education, philosophy, cultural studies, politics, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Skryabina, Cognitive and communicative approach to teaching spelling as text-forming activity, 404 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Gromova, Characteristics of the communicative competence of nonphilologists - participants of the international business communication, 546 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Elukhina, Discursive competence and its role in mastering professional communication in a foreign language//Professional communication as a goal of teaching a foreign language at a non-linguistic university, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ivanova, Discourse in the study of a foreign culture as a heterogeneous phenomenon, 492 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Brown, Principles of Language Learning and Teaching, (San Francisco, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Douglas, Assessing Language for Specific Purposes, (Cambridge, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- 4. L.S.Vygotsky, Thinking and speaking, 333 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Narolina, Intercultural communicative competence as an integrative ability of intercultural communication//Electronic journal “Psychological Science and Education”, 2, 7 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Intercultural Competences. Conceptual and Operational Framework. Paris: UNESCO, 44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Grushevitskaya, V.D. Popkov, A.P. Sadokhin, Basics of intercultural communication, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnyaya General culture and social and professional competence of a human//Higher education today, 11, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.M Iriskhanova, Intercultural communicative competence and educational and methodological complex for universities of non-linguistic specialties//Vestnik MSLU, 538, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Isenko, Sociolinguistic competence in oral communication in the process of studying a foreign language//Higher education today, 3, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kalmykova, Formation of communicative competence for the purpose of oral professional communication//Professional communication as the goal of teaching a foreign language in a non-linguistic university, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontyeva, Methodology, 180 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Ryumina, Y.V. Yastrebova. Formation of a foreign language linguistic competence based on the interaction of native and foreign languages//Vestnik MSLU, 492, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sadokhin, Theory and practice of intercultural communication, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A.Sorokin, I.Yu. Markovina. Ethnopsycholinguistic aspects of teaching foreign languages, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Stefanenko, Ethnopsychology, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Ter-Minasova, Language and intercultural communication, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Shevchenko, L.N. Maksimova, Socio-cultural aspect of multilevel teaching of a foreign language in a non-linguistic university//Vestnik MGLU, 477 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Hall Hidden Differences. Studies on International Communication. How to Communicate with Germans, (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.