SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- L. Anderson, J. Gold, ‘Becoming a Scholar-Practitioner’ in Anderson, L., Gold, J., Stewart, J. and Thorpe, R. eds., A guide to professional doctorates in business and management. Sage, London (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Allen, E.M. Smyth, M. Wahlstrom, Responding to the Field and to the Academy: Ontario’s evolving PhD, Higher Education Research & Development, 21 (2) 203 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wagner, M. Garner, B. Kawulich, The state of the art of teaching research methods in the social sciences: Towards a pedagogical culture. Studies in Higher Education, 36(1) 75 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Van de Ven, R. Jing, Indigenous management research in China from an engaged scholarship perspective. Management and Organization Review, 8(1) 123 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Anderson Reflecting on research for doctoral students in education. Educational researcher, 31(7) 22 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.C. Overall, K.L. Deane, E.R. Peterson, Promoting doctoral students’ research self-efficacy: combining academic guidance with autonomy support, Higher Education Research & Development, 30 (6) 791 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Gurr, Negotiating the “Rackety Bridge” — a Dynamic Model for Aligning Supervisory Style with Research Student Development, Higher Education Research & Development, 20:1 81 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- The World Café A Quick Reference Guide for Hosting World Café, The World Café Community Foundation, accessed from http://www.theworldcafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Cafe-To-Go-Revised.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mural.co (n.d), About Us, accessed from https://www.mural.co/about-us [Google Scholar]
- O. Zuber-Skerritt, Improving Learning and Teaching Through Action Learning and Action Research. Higher Education Research and Development, 12 (1) 45 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Corley, A. Thorne, Action Learning: Avoiding Conflict or Enabling Action. Action Learning: Research and Practice 3 (01) 31 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wilson, M. Tucker, C. Hannibal, Z. Qu, Learning together, learning apart: integrated action learning through a socio-technical systems lens. Action Learning: Research and Practice, DOI: 10.1080/14767333.2020.1843403 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Waddill, Dewolfe Action e-Learning: An Exploratory Case Study of Action Learning Applied Online. Human Resource Development International 9 (2) 157(2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.