SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- E. Yu. Levina, R. Kh. Gilmeeva, L. A. Shibankova, Pedagogika, 7(84). 91 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Korchagin, Cycles of human capital development as drivers of innovation waves (CIRE, Voronezh, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Uvarov, I. D. Frumin, Difficulties and prospects of digital transformation of education (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gilmeeva, A. R. Kamaleeva, A. S. Cats, E. Yu. Levina, V. Sh. Maslennikova, L. Yu. L. Mukhametzyanova, T. M. Tregubova, L.A. Shibankova, Cognitive pedagogy (IPPSP, Kazan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Korotkov, N. K. Sergeev, IofVSPU, 4(137). 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Elken, B. Stensaker, QiHE, 3 (24). 189 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shagrir, TiHE, 8. 783 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Shibankova, KPJ, 3. 19 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kh. Gilmeeva, E. Yu. Levina, T. M. Tregubova, L.A. Shibankova, Scientific and methodological support of professional growth of a teacher in training (IPPSP, Kazan, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Kozlov, E. Yu. Levina, S.V. Khusainova, Vestnik CHGPU, 2. 107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gustavsson, A. Andersén, M. Berglund, RP, 3. 339 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Teräs, PDiE, 2(42). 258 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Smets, K. Struyven, CE, 1(7). 1742273 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Falyakhov, KPJ, 2. 45 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Tregubova, L. A. Shibankova, Russia and the World: the Development of Civilizations (IWC, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kukuev, Current problems of additional professional education in the south of Russia (IPO PI SFU, Rostov-on-Don, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 273-FZ of December 12, 2012 “On Education in the Russian Federation”. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.