SHS Web Conf.
Volume 99, 2021International Scientific Conference “Delivering Impact in Higher Education Learning and Teaching: Enhancing Cross-Boarder Collaborations” (DIHELT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- A.U. Akhiyarov, A.I.Sharifullina The need to manage labor migration to ensure the economic security of Russia. Innovative economics and modern management, 4, 29-34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Van Min’yan’, E.D. Platonova The role of labor migration in the formation and development of world, Russian and regional labor markets. Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 1, 58-67 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Vinokurova Management of migration processes in Russia and the EU countries. Management issues, 7, 33-41 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalyugina Depopulation and external migration as institutional risks of personnel security. Journal of Institutional Studies, 10 4, 125-144 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Lysak Personnel security as a component of economic security. Academic journalism, 3, 36-41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Maslennikov Assessment of losses of the Russian economy from population migration to other countries. Finance: theory and practice, 22 2 (104), 54-65 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Orlovskaya Study of the influence of integration processes and globalization processes on ensuring the economic security of Russia. Petersburg Economic Journal, 2, 18-28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Pruyel’ Migration in modern Russia: scale, main directions and problems//Regionology, 28 1 (110), 133-158 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Sheveleva, N.G. Savkina and D.A. Panarina The impact of international labor migration on the socio-economic development of the host country. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 27, 87-92 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Gtmarket (2020) Available at: https://gtmarket.ru. (accessed: 3 March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tadviser (2020) Available at http://www.tadviser.ru (accessed: 10 June 2020) [Google Scholar]
- UNECE (2020) Available at: https://www.unece.org (accessed: 13 June 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the UN. Available at: https://www.un.org/ru/(accessed 20 August 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.