SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- M.A. Eskindarov, A.M. Chumakov (Eds.), Istoriya i filosofiya nauki [History and philosophy of science] (Prospekt, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Simonov, Elitokratiya [Elitocracy], in Filosofiya politiki i prava. Entsiklopedicheskitsy slovar [Philosophy of Politics and Law. Encyclopedic Dictionary], 519–520 (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Plato, Phaedrus (n.d.). Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://classics.mit.edu/Plato/phaedrus.html [Google Scholar]
- Pamyatniki russkogo prava [Monuments of Russian law], Issues 1-7 (Gosudarstvennoye izdatelstvo yuridicheskoy literatury, Moscow, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Chistyakov (Ed.) Rossiyskoye zakonodatel’stvo 10th–20th [Russian legislation 10–20 centuries] (Gosyurizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Znamenskiy, Istoriya Russkoy tserkvi [History of the Russian church] (Krutitskoye Patriarsheye podvor’ye, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Kapterov, Obshchiy khod razvitiya russkoy pedagogiki i yeyo glavnyye periody [The general course of development of Russian pedagogy and its main periods], in Izbrannyye pedagogicheskiye sochineniya [Selected pedagogical writings] (RAS, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Obshchiy otchot, predstavlennyy Yego Imperatorskomu Velichestvu po Ministerstvu Narodnogo Prosveshcheniya za 1837 god [General report submitted to His Imperial Majesty on the Ministry of Public Education for 1837] (Ministry of Public Education, Saint Petersburg, 1838) [Google Scholar]
- Z. I. Peykova, A. I. Prusak, Sotsiologicheskie Issledovaniia, 8, 96–103 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Perevezentsev, Svyatorusskoye tsarstvo. Istoriya russkoy svyatosti [Svyatorusskoe kingdom. History of Russian holiness] (Мoscow, Publishing house of M.B.Smolin (FIV), 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shamshurin, Ob ideye vseyedinstva v tvorchestve V.V.Serbinenko [On the idea of total unity in the work of V.V. Serbinenko], in O.V. Marchenko (Ed.), Omnia Conjungo: Collection of academic papers in honor of the 65th anniversary of Professor V.V. Serbinenko (Russian State University for the Humanities, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shamshurin, N.G. Shamshurina, Tomsk State University Journal of Philosophy, Sociology and Political Science, 46, 176–182 (2018). https://doi.org/10.17223/1998863Х/46/20 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shcherbinin, Tomsk State University Journal of Philosophy, Sociology and Political Science, 51, 205–214 (2019). https://doi.org/10.17223/1998863X/51/21 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Serbinenko, Russkaya filosofiya [Russian philosophy] (Russian State University for the Humanities, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zimakova, Starchestvo kak fenomen kul’tury [Starets as a cultural phenomenon]. Abstract of the thesis of the candidate of cultural science (Moscow State University, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Istoriya obrazovaniya i Russkaya Pravoslavnaya Tserkov’ [History of education and the Russian Orthodox Church] (Belgorod State University Publishing House, Belgorod, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Esaulov, Kategoriya sobornosti v russkoy literature [Category of collegiality in Russian literature] (Petrozavodsk University Publishing House, Petrozavodsk, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.