SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Humanitarian Education as a Factor in the Socio-political, Economic and Cultural Development of Russian Society: Historical and Philosophical|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- K. Mohamed, et al., Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology Published online by Cambridge University Press, 41, 1245–1246 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.H.-K. Chui, A. Ko, Asia Pacific Journal of Social Work and Development (to be published). https://doi.org/10.1080/02185385.2020.1790412 [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Diaz, J. Villaruel, L. Naval, International faculty exchange program: a unique transcultural nursing experience (2020). Accessed on: December 20, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://sigma.nursingrepository.org/bitstream/handle/10755/21033/Diaz_Poster.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y [Google Scholar]
- L. Creech, Chaos in the Academy-A History of and Challenges to Liberal Education. Doctoral dissertation (Georgetown University, Georgetown, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Dominguez, Athens Journal of Education, 2(3), 217–232 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Riley, Aiding and ABETing: The bankruptcy of outcomes-based education as a change strategy, in Proceedings of the 2012 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, San Antonio, Texas, United States (2012). https://doi.org/10.18260/1-2--20901 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Goryachev, M.M. Kurochko, P.V. Petriy, Dukhovnyie osnovy miloserdiya [Spiritual Foundations of Mercy] (VU, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- WCIOM, Pandemiya proydet. A chto ostanetsya? [The pandemic will pass. What will remain?] (2020). Accessed on: November 02, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=10267 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Orekhovskaya, A.G. Tyurikov, P.V. Razov, M.V. Kibakin, N.I. Kiseleva, Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 12(7b), 1283–1289 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Buzhor, SOCIETY: Philosophy, History, Culture Scientific Journal, 2(70), 30–34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Buzhor, Academic Journal, 13(2), 131–136 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Fedorov, V Rossii vyroslo “teplichnoye” pokoleniye molodykh patriotov [A “greenhouse” generation of young patriots has grown up in Russia] (2020). Accessed on: November 02, 2020. [Online]. Available: https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=1944&uid=10541 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tyurikov, N.A. Orehovskaya, A.Y. Bolshunov, A.N. Azizova, Modern education: challenger, status, prospects, in Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference “Quality Management, Transport and Information Security, Information Technologies”, IT and QM and IS 2017, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 696–698 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Selezneva, Politicheskiye predstavleniya i identifikatsionnyye oriyentatsii v strukture grazhdanskogo samosoznaniya rossiyskoy molodezhi [Political views and identification orientations in the structure of civic consciousness of Russian youth], in Proceedings of the 10th International Sociological Grushin Conference “Living in Russia. Live in peace. Sociology of everyday life”, 20 May–14 November 2020, Moscow, Russia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Diaghilev, O.V. Shevchenko, Vlast, 04(27) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.