SHS Web Conf.
Volume 103, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Solovyov Historical and Philosophical Readings. Russian and Foreign Experience in the System of Humanities Education: History, Modernity, Prospects” 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Integration of Digital and Humanitarian Education: Experience, Problems, Results|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- O sisteme realizacii programmy “Cifrovaya ekonomika Rossijskoj Federacii”. [About the implementation of the program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”]. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28.08.2017, No. 1030. Accessed on: December 10, 2020. [Online]. Available: http://government.ru/docs/29003/ [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Khenner, C. Frieze, O. Zane, The Education and Science Journal, 22(8), 189–206 (2020). https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2020-8-189-206. [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Stozharova, N.D. Sukhodoev, Innovacionnye metody obucheniya na osnove situacionnogo podhoda [Innovative teaching methods based on the situational approach], in Proceedings of the Methodological Conference of the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod “Innovative Methods of Teaching at the University”, The Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, 119–121 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivanov, S.N. Yashin, N.D. Ivanova, Analiz sovremennogo sostoyaniya i formirovaniya cifrovoj ekonomiki Rossii [Analysis of the current status and formation of the digital economy of Russia], in Proceedings of the Scientific and Practical Conference with Foreign Participation “Digital Transformation of the Economy and Industry”, St. Petersburg, Russia, 104–113 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Sukhodoeva, J. Coe, Bulletin of the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, 2-1, 278–282 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Zakharova, Bulletin of the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod, 3, 7–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Sukhodoev, N.D. Sukhodoev, Innovacionnoe razvitie regiona na osnove ego resursnogo potenciala [Innovative development of the region based on its resource potential], in Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Urgent Problems of Contemporary Science”, 241–245 (Omega Science, Ufa, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Zakharova, N.S. Somenkova, Economic Research and Development, 4, 164–167 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Krasnopeeva, A.I. Shevchenko, S.K. Gural, Language and Culture, 51, 153–176 (2020). https://doi.org/10.17223/19996195/51/8 [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Konstantinova, M.M. Kudaeva, Labor Economics, 7(11), 1055–1072, (2020). https://doi.org/10.18334/et.7.11.111073 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Somenkova, Bulletin of the Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 3(22), 93–95 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Batova, Issues of Innovative Economy, 9(4), 1573–1584 (2019). https://doi.org/10.18334/vinec.9.4.41467 [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Zaghloul, D.S. Mahdy, The Education and Science Journal, 22(8), 41–74 (2020). https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2020-8-40-74 [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Chernykh, Economy, Entrepreneurship, and Law, 10(11), 2827–2848 (2020). https://doi.org/10.18334/epp.10.11.111127. [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Zakharova, International Journal of Professional Science, 1, 33–40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Yasenev, L.F. Sukhodoeva, Bulletin of the Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod. Series: Innovations in Education, 1, 153–154 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.