SHS Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2021Second International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- O. Kovshar, M. Baditsa, K. Suiatynova, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology 9, 4556 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Soft skills: universal skills of the European level, https://tinyurl.com/weehrjb8 [Google Scholar]
- L. Sultanova, V. Hordiienko, G. Romanova, K. Tsytsiura, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1840, 012038 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Varava, A.P. Bohinska, T.A. Vakaliuk, I.S. Mintii, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (2021, in press) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, SDG 4 Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all, http://tcg.uis.unesco.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2020/08/Metadata-4.6.1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Literacy initiative for empowerment, life: vision and strategy paper 2005-2015 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shtets, Primary School: Plus Before and After pp. 69–72 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kyselova, PISA results in Ukraine: what are our strengths (2019), https://tinyurl.com/4sc67wdw [Google Scholar]
- M. Kondracka-Szala, J. Malinowska, The New Educational Review 58, 239 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shami, N. Nastiezaie, The New Educational Review 58, 184 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Treesuwan, T. Tanitteerapan, The New Educational Review 45, 151 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdula, H. Baluta, N. Kozachenko, D. Kassim, CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2643, 306 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Chukwuneme, I. Mbukanma, J.C. Ebere, The New Educational Review 47, 81 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Tuning Educational Structures in Europe, http://www.unideusto.org/tuningeu/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.