SHS Web Conf.
Volume 104, 2021Second International Conference on History, Theory and Methodology of Learning (ICHTML 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 May 2021|
- N. Skinner, P. Bromley, Comparative Education Review 63, 502 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Korolova, L.P. Kovryga, Interpretive Dictionary of the Ukrainian Language (Kharkiv, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Danilian, M.I. Panova, Modern Dictionary of Social Sciences (Kharkiv, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, Declaration of principles on tolerance (1995), http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev. php-URL_ID=13175&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_ SECTION=201.html [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Barbelko, Ph.D. thesis, Uman State Pedagogical University named after P. Tychyna (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Bryukhovetska, Actual problems of psychology pp. 3-8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Irhina, Ph.D. thesis, South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after K. D. Ushinsky (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Molchanova, Tolerance as a value basis of a teacher’s professional activity (Institute of Pedagogical and Adult Education of the National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Troitska, Ph.D. thesis, Institute of Pedagogy of National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tarasenko, Pedagogical sciences pp. 207-219 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Masliy, System of professional training of future officers of missile and artillery armament in higher military educational institutions: theoretical and methodological aspects (FOP Melnyk A. A., Khmelnytsky, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Stoliarenko, O.V. Stoliarenko, Education of the culture of tolerant relationships among student youth (Nilan-LTD, Vinnytsia, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Bardier, Scientific basis of social psychologyof tolerance (MIRS Publishing House, St-Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.U. Soldatova, L.A. Shaigerova, Psychodiagnostics of personality tolerance (Smysl, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontev, E.I. Rasskazova, Test zhiznestoikosti (Vitality test) (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Computer program "statistics in pedagogy" (2015), http://www.mtas.ru/uploads/stat.zip [Google Scholar]
- M. Medvid, V. Dem’yanyshyn, I. Chernichenko, V. Honchar, V. Liutyi, The Development of Readiness for the Educational Activities in Teachers of Higher Military Educational Institutions, in Proceedings of the 2020 3rd International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2020) (Atlantis Press, 2021), pp. 416-422, ISBN 978-94-6239-3165, ISSN 2352-5398 [Google Scholar]
- Culture of tolerance: how to build a society comfortable for all (2020), https://courses.prometheus.org.ua/courses/course-v1:Prometheus+TOL1®1+2®2®_T3/about [Google Scholar]
- The staff support in the educational process at the higher military educational institution (2020), https://cutt.ly/4zi396K [Google Scholar]
- The advanced training of scientific and pedagoical, and pedagogical staff on the educational process enhancement (2020), https://cutt.ly/Mzi8fW8 [Google Scholar]
- N. Trobiuk, Journal of Pedagogy and Educational Management pp. 160-167 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.