SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- E.V. Ivanova, I.A. Vinogradova, S.A. Zadadaev, Research of the school educational environment in the context of ensuring equal accessibility to education of a high quality, Education and science, 21(7), 69-89 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sobkin, E.O. Smirnova, S. Ursula, A kindergarten bringing up a personality (a description of the «Amares» kindergarten, Köln, Germany)”, Modern preschool education. Theory and practice, 8(90), 2018, 4-14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Polinsky, R.F. Ellen, A.W. Devid, H. Uttal, The role of spatial abilities in young children’s spatially-focused touchscreen game play, Cognitive Development, 57 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Loyola, C.A. Grimberg, U.B. Colomer, Early childhood teachers making multiliterate learning environments: The emergence of a spatial design thinking process, Thinking Skills and Creativity, 36 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Plaksina, Speech development of a preschool-age child in a multicultural environment: the analysis of a teacher’s educational activity, Pedagogical education in Russia, 6, 2019, 19-23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shin, I.V. Grosheva, Modeling a subject-space developmental environment in a preschool educational organization in the context of the State Curriculum of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Modern preschool education. Theory and Practice, 2(98), 60-69 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Baryshnikova, Psychological safety of preschool children in the educational environment, Scientific notes of the University named after P.F. Lesgaft, 9(187), 442-445 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yasvin, Formation of the theory of personality development environment in domestic educational psychology, Psychology. HSE Journal, 2, 295-314 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B.O. Lia, C.H. Fernald, P. Kariger, Ch. McConnell, M. Neuman, E. Fraga, Combining pre-school teacher training with parenting education: A cluster-randomized controlled trial, Journal of Development Economics, 133, 448-467 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Belikova, E.U. Ponomareva, V.V. Kotlyarova, S.V. Yushina, L.I. Abbasova, A.T. Latysheva, Professional and social self-determination of youth under conditions of the modernization of higher education, Revista Genero e Direito, 9(4), 846-859 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ull, M.P. Martinez-Agut, A. Pinero, P. Aznar-Minguet, Perceptions and Attitudes of Students of Teacher-training towards Environment and Sustainability, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 131, 453-457 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bordovskaya, Challenges of the time and new models of the developing educational environment, Man and education, 2(35), 4-11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z.U. Kolokolnikova, Designing a subject-developing environment in primary school: the historical and pedagogical aspect”, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 60-4, 218-221 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Zolotukhina, An environmental approach to the upbringing of preschoolers, Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 4, 131-134 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Polyakova, Subject environment for the development of a child of preschool age, From PIDO kindergartens to the present day, Modern preschool education. Theory and Practice, 1(91), 46-57 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.B Peduk, Investigation of Preschool Teachers’ Opinions about Physical, Spatial Characteristics of Preschool Classrooms in Preschool Education Institutions, Procedi -Social and Behavioral Sciences, 143, 750-757 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Moore-Russo, J.M. Viglietti, M.M. Chiu, S.M. Bateman, Teachers’ spatial literacy as visualization, reasoning, and communication, Teaching and Teacher Education, 29, 97-109 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Byers, W. Imms, E. Hartnell-Young, Evaluating teacher and student spatial transition from a traditional classroom to an innovative learning environment, Studies in Educational Evaluation, 58, 156-166 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sklyarenko, N.V. Kodyakova, Organization of group learning activities as designing a personally developing educational environment, Bulletin of the Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 1, 249-255 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Belkina, E.V. Shakirova, Design as a means of creating a developing subjectspatial environment for a kindergarten”, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 3, 33-37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Latipova, Design-projection of the subject-developing environment of preschool education, Russian Journal of Education and Psychology, 8, 151-160 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.