SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- M.J. Bennett, Basic concepts of intercultural communication, 272 (Yarmouth, ME: Intercultural Press, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Brown, Principles of language learning and teaching, 285 (Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bayram, Teaching and Assessing Intercultural Communicative Competence, 124 (Multilingual Matters, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Brian, A Мodel of Intercultural Communication Competence, International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 10, 380-392 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, and Z. Wang, A Study on the Status Quo of Chinese College Students’ Intercultural Communication Competence, Chinese Studies, 7, 164-173 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Deardorff, Identification and assessment of intercultural competence as astudent outcome of internationalization, Journal of Studies in Intercultural Education, 10, 241-266 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Fantini, Language, culture, and world view: Exploring the nexus, International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 19, 143-153 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Gullahorn, J.E. Gullahorn, An extension of the U-curve hypothesis, Journal of Social Issues, 3, 33-47 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hamilton, B.J. Richardson, B. Shuford, Promoting multicultural education: A holistic approach, College Student Affairs Journal, 18, 5-17 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hymes, About communicative competence, Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 22, 23-24 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Hammer, Behavioral dimensions of intercultural effectiveness: A replication and extension, International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 11, 65-88 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Neparko, Modern methods of development of intercultural competencies through education, International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences, 1 (51), 141 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Bennett, A developmental approach to training for intercultural sensitivity, International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 10, 179-196 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jebahi, A Perspective-Based Reading of Culture in English Language Teaching: From the Conventional Perspective to the Intercultural Language Teaching Perspective, Open Journal of Modern Linguistics, 3, 216-222 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.