SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- G. Garrard, Problems and prospects in ecocritical pedagogy, Environmental Education Research, 16(2), 233-245 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Zhindeeva, Improving the methodological competence of a teacher-philologist as a basis for the preparation of a modern dictionary, International Journal of Experimental Education, 10, 53-54 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Zaritskaya, Theoretical and methodological aspects of the formation of linguistic and cultural competence in the system of professional training of teachers of philology, Donetsk readings 2018: education, science, innovation, culture and challenges of our time, 29-32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Plekhanova, Quality management of professional training of bachelor-philologists, Education in the modern world: strategic initiatives, 359-363 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Zolotareva, Language education in the magistracy as a way of training philologists of a wide profile, Humanization of innovative education in modern conditions: prospects and achievements, 411-416 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Kuzmina, A Systematic approach to teaching the Russian language and a methodological system of speech development of students of philology, Components of the quality of teaching students in a humanitarian university, 68-72 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Pirozhkova, Ye.V. Ponomareva, G.A. Solopina, The formation of professional competences of future philologists in distance education, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 437, 822-827 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Tabachenko, Optimization of professional training of students of philology by the methodology of teaching the Russian language on the basis of the process-cognitive approach, Archivos, 39, 438 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Obidina, Philosophy and methodology of science, 235 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pivnenko, Problems of modern pedagogical education, Cognitive operations of grammaticalization in speech activity, 55(3), 164-170 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mahlberg, P. Stockwell, Johan de Joode, M. Brook O'Donnell, CLiC Dickens: Novel uses of concordances for the integration of corpus stylistics and cognitive poetics, Corpora, 11(3), 433-463 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kharkhurin, Cognitive poetry: theoretical framework for the application of cognitive psychology techniques to poetic text, Creativity: Theories‐Research‐Applications, 3(1), 57-81 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Atamanova, Poetic sound picture of the world as a way of expressing the sound space of a literary text (on the example of a poetic idiolect of the XIX-XX centuries), Privolzhsky Scientific Bulletin, 9(49), 50-53 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sokolova, Comparison of approaches to the study of stable poetic images, Scientific Notes of Petrozavodsk State University, 1(178), 90-96 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mansurov, Text interpretation as a scientific activity, Journal for General Philosophy of Science, 45, 45-58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mansurov, The role of foregrounding in interpretation of subtextual and conceptual information in a fictional text, Bulletin of Science and Practice, 6(4), 523-526 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Ogneva, Literary text interpretation, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2, 129 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Sobirova, Theoretical concept of text and literary text, The Problems of Pedagogy, 1(40), 38-39 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Romanova, The problem of stylistic overload in translation of English fiction texts into Russian, Russian Linguistic Bulletin, 4(24), 129-131 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.