SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- O.V. Kisel, A.I. Dubskikh, A.V. Butova, Difficulties in applying the student-centered approach in Russian higher education “Higher education in Russia”, Teaching and Teacher Education, 8-9, 95-103 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Klassen, L.E. Kim, J.V. Rushby, L. Bardach, Can we improve how we screen applicants for initial teacher education?, Teaching and Teacher Education, 87, 11-13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Belikova, E.U. Ponomareva, V.V. Kotlyarova, S.V. Yushina, L.I. Abbasova, A.T. Latysheva, Professional and social self-determination of youth under conditions of the modernization of higher education, Revista Genero e Direito, 9(4), 846-859 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kutumova, A.K. Alekseevnina, N.S. Buslova, N.V. Zybina, Features of vocational training methodology in a pedagogical university, The world of science, culture, education, 4(65), 25-28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zubkova, N.Yu. Fominykh, E.N. Baranova, L.I. Abbasova, A.O. Pirozhkova, A.V. Bubenchikova, Sh.M. Maigeldieva, Approaches to the future engineers foreign communicative culture formation, Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews, 7(4), 781-786 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yessimgaliyeva, A. Ageleuova, A. Beisenbayeva, K. Zhansugurova, A. Zhorabekova, Forming diagnostic competence of psychology teachers in a university setting, Thinking Skills and Creativity, 38, 10-12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Kruglov, Assessment of the professional competence of specialists trained for organizations of the national economy of the Russian Federation, University Bulletin, 1, 148-155 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Belous, M.A. Erofeeva, Features of professional communicative competence of teachers in subject communication with students, Perspectives for Science and Education, 4(40), 126-140 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Ilyina, N.F, Loginova. Study of the formation of psychological and pedagogical competence of young teachers, Education Issues, 4, 202-230 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vesetiu, Formation of facilitative competence of future teachers as a condition of the humanistic paradigm of education, Problems of modern teacher education, 62(1), 80-82 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Byrdina, E.A. Yurinova, S.G. Dolzhenko, Formation of foreign language professional and communicative competence among students of a pedagogical university by means of clil., Education and Science, 22(7), 77-100 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zotova, O. Yu. Butvina, Preparing future educators for the formation of social and communicative competence of preschoolers, Modern teacher education, 4, 111-113 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Blašková, R. Blaško, A. Kucharčíková, Competences and Competence Model of University Teachers. Procedia, Social and Behavioral Sciences, 159(23), 457-467 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Mornov, O.L. Podlinyaev, Pedagogical conditions for the development of personal and professional competence of future teachers, Bulletin of the Buryat State University. Education. Personality. Society, 1, 118-125 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kazachenko, L.V. Naydenova, V.V. Bukatov, The student's educational activity as an indicator of the effectiveness of the development of professional competence, Modern teacher education, 2, 74-77 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. Chuanjing, Work motivation of safety professionals: A person-centered approach, Safety Science, 127, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Gavrilova, I.N. Odarich, Professional competence of a bachelor, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 1(10), 22-23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Aryabkina, Pedagogical Model of Primary School Teacher Cultural and Aesthetic Competence Formation Using Personality Oriented Approach, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 214, 10-17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaldi, E. Xafakos, Student teachers' school teaching practice: The relation amongst perceived self-competence, motivation and sources of support, Teaching and Teacher Education, 87, 246-258 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ruelens, I. Nicaise, Investigating a typology of trust orientations towards national and European institutions: A person-centered approach, Social Science Research, 87, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gliske, J. Ballard, G. Buchanan, L. Borden, DF Perkins, The components of quality in youth programs and association with positive youth outcomes: A person-centered approach, Children and Youth Services Review, 120, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Odarich, M.I. Gavrilov, Competence-based approach in the higher education system, Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 6(1), 133-136 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Blinov, I.S. Sergeev, Blended learning models in vocational education: typology, pedagogical efficiency, implementation conditions, Vocational education and the labor market, 1(44), 4-25 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bura, Formation of the professional identity of undergraduate students, Humanities, 3-51, 41-48 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kunash, Approaches to the classification of individual educational routes of schoolchildren, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2-3, 77-81 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.