SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- R.G. Minzaripov, M.Yu. Eflova, A.A. Akbasheva, Social problems of inclusive education in modern Russian society, Kazan Social and Humanitarian Bulletin, 5, 40-44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Popov, O.A. Musyka, Social transformations and features of inclusive education, Medicine. Sociology. Philosophy. Applied research, 2, 149 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Borbaruk, Readiness of the modern school to implement an inclusive approach in education, Text: direct, electronic. Young scientist, 8, 272-275 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Safonova, A.S. Suntsova, R.G. Aslaeva, Research of the orientation towards a personal model of interaction with children as a structural component of teachers' readiness for inclusive education, Integration of Education, 1(04) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shengalts, Inclusive education through the eyes of teachers and schoolchildren of secondary schools, Vestnik of the N.I. Lobachevski State University of Nizhni Novgorod. Series: Social Sciences, 4(48), 160-168 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Skuratovskaya, T.V. Klimova, I.S. Volodina, Personal determinants of the structure of teachers' attitude towards inclusive education of children with disabilities, Vestnik of the Cherepovets State University, 5(56), 121-124 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bogomolova, M.A. Slizhenkova, Inclusion-problem field in the minds and thinking of teachers, 166-194 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Shilina, K.I. Fedorova, Inclusive education in Russia as one of the forms of socialization of persons with disabilities, Discourse, 10(936), 45-56 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Guterman, I.E. Kulikovskaya, A. Tolstova, Social readiness of participants in the educational process to implement inclusive education, News of Southern Federal University. Pedagogical Science, 5, 23-33 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kashapov, A.A. Volchenkova, Tolerance of adolescents in the context of inclusive education, Yaroslavl Psychological Bulletin, 1(46), 37-47 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Samokhin, N.L. Sokolova, M.G. Sergeeva, Attitude towards children with disabilities in the context of Russian inclusive education, Scientific dialogue, 10(58), 362-374 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Schwab, The impact of contact on students’ attitudes towards peers with disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 62, 160-165 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Scior, J. Addai-Davis, M. Kenyon, J.C. Sheridan, Stigma, public awareness about intellectual disability and attitudes to inclusion among different ethnic groups, Journal of Intellectual Disability Research, 57, 1014-1026 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Vignes, E. Godeau, M. Sentenac, N. Coley, F. Navarro, H. Grandjean, Determinants of students’ attitudes towards peers with disabilities, Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, 51, 473-479 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Keith, L. Benetto, R.D. Rogge, The relationship between contact and attitudes: Reducing prejudice toward individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 47, 14-26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Ghaleb, The positive impact of including students with intellectual disabilities in schools: Childrens attitudes towards peers with disabilities in Saudi Arabia, Research in developmental Disabilities, 85 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Szumskia, Attitudes of students toward people with disabilities, moral identity and inclusive education — A two-level analysis, 102 (Joanna Smogorzewskaa, Paweł Grygielb, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. MacMillan, M. Tarrant, C. Abraham, C. Morris, The association between children’s contact with people with disabilities and their attitudes towards disability: A systematic review, Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology, 56(6), 529-546 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bossaert, H. Colpin, S.J. Pijl, K. Petry, The attitudes of Belgian adolescents towards peers with disabilites, Research in Developmental Disabilities, 32, 504-509 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Goryainov, E.R. Yarskaya-Smirnova, Inclusive education: public opinion and the experience of insiders, Vestnik of the Tomsk State University, 453, 98-110 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Banch, E. Valeo, The impact of special and inclusive education on peer attitudes: a practical and theoretical study, Journal of Social Policy Research, 1, 23-52 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Afonkina, G.V. Zhigunova, Features of the attitude of representatives of modern society to persons with disabilities (based on the materials of an expert survey of the Murmansk region), Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.