SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- O.A. Medvedeva, Methodological foundations for the use of information and communication technologies in the process of training future specialists in higher educational institutions, 21-25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mikhinkevich, On the problems of using computer information technologies in the educational process of the university, 226-228 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Pivovarov, Problematic field of transition of the higher education system to distance learning, 4, 77-80 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Sertakova, New technologies in the field of education and educational service, [Electronic resource]: http://analiculturolog.ru/component/k2/item/236-article_48.html. [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kuzmina, Student in the E-learning environment, 62 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.Kh. Alexandrova, The psychological aspects of the distance education, [Electronic resource] https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315790001 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Sch. Rudolf, Some Psychological Aspects of Distance Education, 40 (Fern Univ., Hagen, Germany, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, [Electronic resource]: https://www. minobrnauki.gov.ru/ru/press-center/card/?id_4=2603 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Belyaev, On the issue of social and psychological problems of distance learning, Basic research, 1, 19-21 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Fadeev, Organizational and psychological problems of distance learning, The world of science, culture, education, 3(64), 308-310 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Marchuk, Psychological and pedagogical features of distance learning, 4, 78-85 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bryantseva, Some psychological problems of distance learning in a period of increased stress, Psychological education [Electronic resource]: https://www.b17.ru/article/distance_learning_under-stress/ (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Musicа, Socio-psychological aspects of distance learning, Bulletin of Omsk University, 2, 66-68 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Murdoch, Learning Explosion: Nine Rules for an Effective Virtual Classroom, 190 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Savchenko, Psychological aspects of effective distance lesson, [Electronic resource]: https: //eduface.ru/consultation/psiholog/psihologicheskie_aspekty_effektivnogo_distancionnogo_uroka [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.