SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- V.I. Kirko, E.S. Kononova, Education as a key factor of innovative and steady development, Modern education, 1, 12-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zajda, V. Rust, Research in globalisation and higher education reforms. Globalisation and higher education reforms, Globalisation comparative education and Policy research, 15, 179-187 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Czerniawski, D. Gray, A. MacPhail, Y. Bain, P. Conroy, A. Guberman, The professional learning needs and priorities of higher-education-based teacher educators in England, Ireland and Scotland, Journal of Education for Teaching, 44 (2), 133-148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sun, X. Chen, Online Education and Its Effective Practice: A Research Review, Journal of Information Technology Education: Research, 15, 157-190 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Gorshkova, Phenomenological understanding of the competence concept in the system of higher professional education in Russia, Pedagogical Journal, 6, 147-162 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shershneva, M.V. Osipov, Metacompetency status in competency hierarchy, The Bulletin of KSPU named after V.P. Astafiev, 1(51), 80-89 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Epaneshnikov, Implementation of quasiprofessional educational environment training school teachers, Kasan Pedagogical Journal, 4(117), 76-80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ju.A. Моiseeva, Approach to modeling students quasiprofessional activity, Jaroslavskii pedagogicheskii vestnik, 5(110), 74-80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Felde, O.N. Igna, Quasi-professional tasks in methodical training of a foreign language teacher, Vestnik TGPU, 10(187), 155-159 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gorbova, I.P. Selezneva, The development of foreign language communicative competence of students using the technology of podcasting, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 61(2), 122-126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Mayer, I.P. Selezneva, Master’s programs in the foreign language education field: modeling quasi-professional educational environment, The Bulletin of KSPU named after V.P. Astafiev, 3(53), 93-103 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Pozuelos Estrada, F.Ja. García-Prieto, S. Conde-Vélez, Learning styles in university students: types of strategies, materials, supports, evaluation and performance, Case study, European journal of contemporary education, 9(2), 394-416 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Adolf, E.K. Dashkova, Adaptation of high school students to future professional activity, Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 1, 61-67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kochetkov, E.M. Chebotareva, Creative and innovative educational paradigm and acmeological approach to the development of a student as a subject of professional activity, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences, 10(2), 177-188 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ignatova, T.N. Pasechkina, Communicative self-efficacy as the most important quality of the future specialist, Theoretical & Applied Science, 5(49), 161-164 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Rose, Taking Control: Self-directed Professional Development and Teacher Agency, Teacher Learning and Professional Development, 5(1), 62-78 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schalk-Trietchen, Sicherheit gewinnen und (sich) verändern. Evaluation als Erfahrungsschatz für Professionalisierung nutzen, Zeitschrift Pädagogik, 5, 16-19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Isakova, Retrospective analysis of communicative competence development, Integration of Education, 21(1), 46-53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wolff, C. Borzikowsky, Intercultural Competence by International Experiences? An Investigation of the Impact of Educational Stays Abroad on Intercultural Competence and Its Facets, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, 49(3), 488-514 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Byrdina, E.A. Yurinova, S.G. Dolzhenko, Developing foreign language professional-communicative competence of pedagogical university students by means of CLIL, Education and Science, 22(7), 77-100 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Collett, The Linguistic Garden: A Case Study of an Emergent Bilingual’s Participation, Positioning and Identity Development in a Dual Language Program, Journal of Language, Identity & Education, 18(4), 236-250 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Martínez, Which instructional programme (EFL or CLIL) results in better oral communicative competence? Updated empirical evidence from a monolingual context, Linguistics and Education, 51, 69-78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dobroselkiy, S.P. Peredery, I.A. Erina, Prospects for the Use of Innovative Offline Technologies in Distance Teaching Students Majoring in Management, The world of science, culture and education, 5(84), 162-165 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.