SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- M.G. Yanova, Structure of professional competence of teacher Pedagogical journal, 4, 63–73 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Borodulin, A.G. Portnov, E.S. Kagan, Acmeological competence of the individual in the professional activities of teachers, Psychological research, 5(25), 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Danijela S., Petrović, Tijana Jokić and Bruno Leutwyler, Motivational aspects of teachers’ intercultural competence: Development and psychometric evaluation of new scales for the assessment of motivational orientation, 49(4), 393–413 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Madasu Bhaskara Rao, Motivation of teachers in higher education, Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education, 8(4), 469–488 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sevtap Karaoglu, Motivating Language Learners to Succeed, Tesol international association, URL: http://www.tesol.org/read-andpublish/journals/other-serial-publications/compleat-links/compleat-linksvolume-5-issue-2-(june-2008)/motivating-language-learners-to-succeed (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Madasu Bhaskara Rao, Motivation of teachers in higher education, Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education, 8(4), 469–488 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lyle, J.R. Competence at work Models for Superior Performance, 384 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pekrun, Emotions and Learning, Educational Practices, 24, 6–29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Garcia, P.R. Pintrich, Regulating motivation and cognition in the classroom: The role of self-schemas and selfregulatory strategies, Self-regulation of learning and performance: Issues and educational applications, 127–153 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Martin, M. Dowson, Interpersonal Relationships, Motivation, Engagement, and Achievement: Yields for Theory, Current Issues, and Educational Practice, 79 (1), 327–365 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Wang, J.S. Eccles, Social Support Matters: Longitudinal Effects of Social Support on Three Dimensions of School Engagement From Middle to High School, Child development, 83 (3), 877–895 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hidi, K.A. Renninger, The Four-Phase Model of Interest Development, Educational Psychologist, 41(2), 111–127 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Deci, R.M. Ryan, Intrinsic motivation and self-determination in human behavior, 45 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Schunk, S.D. Miller, Self-efficacy and adolescents’ motivation, Academic motivation of adolescents, 29–52 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Pugh, C.M. Bergstrom, B. Spencer, Profiles of transformative engagement: Identification, description, and relation to learning and instruction, Science Education, 101(3), 369–398 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Vilunas, Psychological mechanisms of learning motivation, 288 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kovalev, Motives of behavior and activity, 192 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Leontiev, Needs, motives and emotions, 40 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Emelyanova, A.A. Stepanko, Model of the process of formation of motivational competence of future teachers of inclusive education, Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 7, 1(22), 237–240 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.