SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- United Nations Policy Brief: Education during COVID-19 and beyond, access mode: https://unsdg.un.org/sites/default/files/2020-08/sg_policy_brief_covid-19_and_education_august_2020.pdf (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Averchenko, G.M. Zalesov, R.I. Mokshantsev, V.M. Nikolaenko, Managerial psychology. ed. M.V. Udaltsov, 149 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalyuzhny, Psychology of the teacher's image formation, 224 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Cherepanova, Introduction to Pedagogical Imageology, 194 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bennet, Teaching styles and pupil progress, Harvard University Press, 203 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. Heimlich, E. Norland, Teaching style: Where are we now?, New directions for adult and continuing education, 93, 40–56 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- C. Campbell, H. Kryszewska, Towards teaching. Oxford, Heinemann, 86 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grasha, Teaching with style: a practical guide to enhancing learning by understanding teaching and learning styles, Pittsburgh, Alliance Publishers, 385 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Brown, Principles of language learning and teaching, 347 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Eggen, D. Kuachak, Strategies for teachers. Teaching content and thinking skills, 346 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lightbown, N. Spada, How Languages are Learned, 252 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.U. Guangwei, Teaching and Learning a Second Language, Asian Journal of English Language Teaching, 14, 151–156 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Puchta, M. Rinvolucri, Multiple intelligences in EFL exercises for secondary and adult students, Hebling languages, 158 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Shepel, Imageology: secrets of personal charm, Cultura i Sport, Uniti Publ., 320 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Averchenko, Image and personal growth: study aid. Novosibirsk, 146 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Somonova, Image forming of social and cultural sphere specialist in the cultural and educational space of the university, 237 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.К. Mynbayeva, A. Zhamankulova, Image of the teacher and the teacher of the university: a comparative aspect, Bulletin. «Pedagogical science» series, 2(36) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Burakanova, A. Akhmetov, Image of the country and public service, 195 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Vardanyan, Image of a teacher as a factor of health preservation of educational process subjects in primary school, 23 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Burakanova, L.I. Izteleyova, Imageology, 171 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Shepel, Imageology, 407 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Zheredeva, Methods of forming the image of a university teacher, Spirituality of personality: methodology, theory and practice, 4(73), 48–61 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.