SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- T. Vynnyk, N. Konstantiuk, Significance of educational outcomes for society, Socio-economic problems and the state, 1(12), 67–73 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gorbunova, R. Timirgaleeva, A. Khrulyova, Managing the development of complex socio-economic systems in the digital economy paradigm, SHS Web of Conf., 87 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Johnes, J. Johnes, International handbook on the economics of education, UK, Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Lester, Universities, Innovation, and the Competitiveness of Local Economies, A Summary Report from the Local Innovation Systems Project, MIT IPC Working Paper IPC-05-010 (December 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Itskowitz, Triple spiral. Universities – enterprises – state. Innovations in action, Tomsk: publishing house state university of control systems and radio electronics (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Clark, Higher education system: academic organization in a cross-national perspective, National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Clark, Creation of entrepreneurial universities: organizational directions of transformation, National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gorbunova, S. Wang, A.R. Masalimova, J. Bírová, M.G. Sergeeva, Formation of Academic Mobility of Future Foreign Language Teachers by Means of Media Education Technologies, EURASIA Journal of Mathematics Science and Technology Education. Math., Sci Tech, 14(3) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gorbunova, A.V. Gluzman, Distance education: realities and prospects, Humanities, 2(50) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gorbunova, N.A. Gluzman, University education of the XXI century: vector characteristics of global development trends, Humanities, 4(52) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gorbunova, N.A. Gluzman, N.V. Davkush, G.R. Shpitalevskaya, Modernization of teachers’ professional training as a strategy for their professionalism formation, Modern problems of science and education, 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Gorbunova, Formation of future teachers’ professionalism as a condition of professional success and career development, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences ISCKMC (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Staying on Top: The challenge of sustaining world-class higher education in the UK, Russell Group Papers, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Prepared by the U.S. Department of Commerce in consultation with the National Economic Council, The Competitiveness and Innovative Capacity of the United States (January 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.