SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- L. Botturi., S. Loh, Once Upon a Game: Rediscovering the Roots of Games in Education, Games: Purpose and Potential in Education, Morehead, 1–20 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Khokhlova, Sociocultural interaction in an educational game, University education, 146 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Mikhailenko, Game technologies as a type of pedagogical technologies, Pedagogy: traditions and innovations, 1, 140–146 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnjaja, Pedagogical Psychology, 480 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Deen, Games Autonomy Motivation and Education, Eindhoven, Fontys University of Applied Sciences and Eindhoven University of Technology, 268 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Elliott, C.S. Dweck, Handbook of competence and motivation, Guilford Press, 120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Bykova, J. Dooley, M.D. Pospelova, V. Evans, "Spotlight 3" English in Focus, Education, 3, 121 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Luskanova, Methods of determining school motivation, The science, 25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Matjukhina, Motivation for learning of primary school students, Pedagogy, 144 (1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.