SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- E.K. Shapinskaya, N.I. Kiyashenko, Dialogue about aesthetic education: crisis of values and ways to overcome it, Culture and art, 4, 417–427 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Introduction to literary studies. Literary work: basic concepts and terms, Edited by L.V. Chernets et al, 556 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Pospelov, Esthetic and artistic, 405 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Yusov, About the interaction of arts in development of children in integrated classes. When all the arts are together: poliartistic development of students of different age groups: a guide for teachers, 108 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Koptseva, Diagnostic tools for evaluating educational achievements of students: Features of analysis of drawings of children and adolescents, Pedagogy of art, 1, 143–150 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Golovanov, Polyspheric development of additional education of children in modern Russia, Bulletin of Tambov University. Series: Humanitarian Sciences, 4 (44), 527–532 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vardanyan, Dissemination of innovative experience as a factor of modernization of pedagogical education, Higher education in Russia, 4, 86–91 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vardanyan, N.V. Matveeva, A.P. Rusyaev, Exhibition activity as a means of art education of a future teacher-artist, Opcion, 34 (85), 2062–2076 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Pavlyukova, V.N. Tsarev, Creating an artistic image in a vocal variety work for students of the children’s school of arts, Bulletin of the Tomsk state pedagogical University, 8 (185), 118–121 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Velichko, O.V. Militsina, S.V Shishkina, Musical and creative practice of children using audio-visual technologies in the conditions of additional education, The Humanities and Education, 11 (1), 17–21 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Parshina, O.F. Asatryan, Multimedia project as a means of organizing extracurricular work of students-musicians, The Humanities and Education, 10 (2), 102–108 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Podosenov, Interaction of a director and an artist in creating an artistic image of a theatrical performance, Bulletin of the Moscow state University of culture and arts, 1 (75), 122–130 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Krasnova, M.B. Permyakov, Technology of developing an artistic image in design and architecture by means of graphic design concepts, Modern problems of science and education, 1, 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vardanyan, A.P. Rusyaev, N.V. Matveeva, Exhibition and project activity as a means of art education of the future teacher-artist, World of Science. Pedagogy and psychology, 6, [Electronic resource] https://mir-nauki.com/PDF/28PDMN619.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Roege, K.H. Kim, Why We Need Arts Education, Empirical Studies of the Arts, 31 (2), 121–130 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.M. Malley, L.B. Silverstein, Examining the Intersection of Arts Education and Special Education, Arts Education Policy Review, 115 (2), 39–43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rodgers, Toward a pedagogy for faculty and student coresponsibility in curating college museum exhibitions, Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, 14 (2), 150–165 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kunter, U. Klusmann, J. Baumert, D. Richter, T. Voss, A. Hachfeld, Professional competence of teachers: Effects on instructional quality and student development, Journal of Educational Psychology, 105 (3), 805–820 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stake, A. Munson, Qualitative Assessment of Arts Education, Arts Education Policy Review, 109 (6), 13–22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Melik-Pashaev, Z.N. Novlyanskaya, A.A. Adaskina, N.F. Chubuk, Artistic talent of children, its identification and development, 112 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.