SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- Global action plan on physical activity 2018-2030: more active people for a healthier world. World Health Organization. Geneva, [Electronic resource] https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/272721/WHO-NMH-PND-18.5-eng.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Blinov, M.V. Dulinov, E.Yu. Esenina, I.S. Sergeev, Project of the didactic concept of digital professional education and training, 72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Dneprovskaya, Assessment of the readiness of Russian Higher Education for the Digital Economy, Statistics and Economics, 15 (4), 16–28 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ustyuzhanina, S.G. Evsyukov, Digitalization of the educational environment: opportunities and threats, Bulletin of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 1 (97), 3–12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Verbitsky, Digital education: problems, risks and prospects, Electronic Scientific Journal «Homo Cyberus», [Electronic resource] http://journal.homocyberus.ru/Verbitskiy_AA_1_2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bogoslovsky, A.L. Busygina, V.N. Aniskin, Conceptual foundations of higher education in the digital economy, Samara Scientific Bulletin, 8, 1 (26), 223–230 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Weindorf-Sysoeva, M.L. Subocheva, Multi-level model of teacher training to the professional activity in the conditions of digital learning, E-scientific-journalistic magazine "Homo Cyberus», [Electronic resource] http://journal.homocyberus.ru/Vayndorf-Sysoeva_ME_Subocheva_ML_2_2019 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lander, St. Lewis, D. Nahavandi, K. Amsbury, L.M. Barnett, Teacher perspectives of online continuing professional development in physical education, Sport, Education and Society, [Electronic resource] https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13573322.2020.1862785 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Torphy, Y. Liu, Sihua Hu, Zixi Chen, Sources of professional support: patterns of teachers’ curation of instructional resources in social media, American Journal of Education, 127 (1), 13–47 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kramarenko, A. Yu. Kvashnin, Psychological and organizational aspects of the introduction of digital education, or how to avoid turning the introduction of innovations into a " digital collective farm», Bulletin of the MSRU, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Voskresensky, V.A. Rabosh, A.G. Sunyagina, Postmaterial values of generation Z on the way to the knowledge society — to the problem statement, Society. Environment. Development, 1, 84–87 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gao, T. Zhang, L. Zhu et al, Exploring psychophysiological restoration and individual preference in the different environments based on virtual reality, International journal of environmental research and public health, [Electronic resource] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6747099/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Ponomareva, Intentional values of physical culture of student youth, Pedagogical-psychological and medico-biological problems of physical culture and sports, 12 (1), 74–81 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Stetsenko, E.A. Sirobabyne, Digitalization in the field of physical culture and sports: state of matter, Science and sport: current trends, 22 (1), 35–40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Ganieva, A.V. Kiryakova, V.G. Gladkikh, E.V. Lopanova, A.N. Sazonova, G.V. Mitina, O.B. Shirokikh, Axiological aspect of student professional training: Matching demand and offers of labor market, Humanities and Social Sciences Reviews, 7 (4), 1255–1261 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Varea, G. González-Calvo, Touchless classes and absent bodies: teaching physical education in times of Covid-19, Sport, Education and Society, [Electronic resource] https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13573322.2020.1791814 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Welk, Physical activity assessment: a practical revive of instruments and their use in the curriculum, Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 71 (1), 30–40 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vesnina, Increasing the level of motor activity of students through the use of mobile technologies, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 62 (2), 48–52 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Kraus; K.F Janz, K.E. Powell, W.W. Campbell, J.M. Jakicic, R.P. Troiano, K. Sprow, A. Torres, K.L. Piercy, Daily Step Counts for Measuring Physical Activity Exposure and Its Relation to Health, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 51 (6), 1206–1212 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Seshadri, R.T. Li, J.E. Voos et al., Wearable sensors for monitoring the physiological and biochemical profile of the athlete, NPJ Digital Medicine, [Electronic resource] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Lonshakova, G.N. Dinits, Characteristics of the formation of a healthy lifestyle among students: analytical report, 62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.