SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- G.V. Akhmetzhanova, A.A. Stepanko, Preparing a future teacher for work in inclusive education: a motivational aspect, 7, 1 (22), 181-184 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Aismontas, S.V. Panyukova, G.G. Saitgalieva, Educational and methodological support of teaching students with disabilities at the university, 22 (1), 60-70 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bukina, O.A. Denisova, V.N. Ponikarova, Inclusive Education, 162 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Solovyova, Criteria for the norm in clinical psychology, 3 (26) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Ismontas, M.A. Odintsova, Socio-psychological support of students with disabilities and disabilities, 22 (1), 71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Zalevsky, Clinical Psychology and Health Psychology, 3, 352 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U. Schaarschmidt, A.W. Fischer, AVEM – ein diagnostisches Instrument zur Differenzierung von Typen gesundheitsrelevanten Verhaltens und Erlebens gegenuber der Arbeit, 18 (3),15-163 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Heim E., Coping und Adaptivitat: Gibt es geeignetes oder ungeeignetes Coping, Psychother., Psychosom., med. Psychol, 1, 8-17 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Vodopyanova, E.S. Starchenkova, Burnout syndrome, 343 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Starovoit, V.N. Ponikarova, Formation of inclusive readiness of future teachers: model, directions, technologies, 50. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Eysenck, S.G.B. Eysenck, The Eysenck Personality questionnaire, 34 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Starovoit, Teacher of an inclusive school in terms of professional requirements, research and practice, 1 (43), 180-184 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Volchenko, Implementation of additional professional education programs for university staff on inclusive education: the experience of the Novosibirsk State Technical University, 1, 78-80 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Denisova, T.V. Gudina, I.A. Bukina, L.A. Antonova, The role of regional higher education institutions in creating conditions for people with disabilities in inclusive educational environment of the Russian Federation, 9(37) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Antonova, Developing the methodological support for specialists training in inclusive education, 30. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Denisova, T.V. Gudina, O.L. Lekhanova, V.N. Ponikarova, Features of the training of teaching staff who carry out inclusive practice, 4, 222-233 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ponikarova, Dynamics of teachers’ readiness for inclusive education: stages, features and trends, 122 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Degtyareva, Universal design of the educational space of a university in the context of the implementation of an inclusive educational policy, 1, 111-114 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Comprehensive support of education and professional development of people with disabilities and persons with disabilities: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 313 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Budarin, N.V. Starovoit, Socio-cultural practices in the training of teachers of inclusive education: the experience of Immanuel Kant IKBFU, 6, 130-139 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.