SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- K.D. Ushinsky, My system of education. About morality, 572 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Pirogov, What do we want?, 1, 157(1910) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bezrodnaya, Formation of professional culture in future doctors: Dis. Cand. Ped. Sciences, 204 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Bibler, Morality. Culture. Modernity, 62, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Kogan, Professional ethics in the cultural system, 200 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Kuznetsov, Human: needs and values, 20 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sharova, Formation of professional and ethical culture of a social pedagogue: Dis. Cand. Ped. Sciences, 210 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Scherbak, Professional and moral culture of work, 128, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Shepel, Management ethics, 384, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Martynova, Development of cultural values in the educational training system of a higher medical school: Dis. Cand. Ped. Sciences, 202 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gordon, Medical humanities: to cure sometimes, to relieve often, to comfort always, 182(1) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Doukas, L.B. McCullough, S. Wear, Reforming medical education in ethics and humanities by finding common ground with Abraham Flexner. Acad Med., Feb; 85(2) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kutac, R. Osipov, A. Childress, Innovation Through Tradition: Rediscovering the “Humanist” in the Medical Humanities. J Med Humanit., Dec; 37(4) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Dmitrieva, O.V. Suvorov, P.A. Egorova, T.G. Mukhina, S.N. Sorokoumova, Psychological study of tolerance in students of higher educational school, Language and Culture, 45 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Mukhina, E.V. Ganyushkina, Pedagogical education in the conditions of transformational processes: the space of self-realization of the personality: Collection of scientific papers, 293-297 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W.T.J. Branch, Supporting the Moral Development of Medical Students, Journal of General Internal Medicine, 15, 503-508 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Beveridge, The benefits of reading literature, 15 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Verghese, My country: A doctor’s story, 432 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Shmeleva, P.A. Kislyakov S.N. Sorokoumova, T.G. Mukhina, Use of psycholinguistic analysis of media resources in teaching students prosocial practices, Language and Culture, 52 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Oyebode, The medical humanities: literature and medicine, Clinical Medicine, 10, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Tayupova, Aspects of study of literary text, Vestnik of Beshkirsky University, 18(2), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Egorova, D.D. Mukhina, S.N. Sorokoumova, T.G. Mukhina, T.M. Sorokina, Activation of speech communication between students with disabilities in high school conditions, Language and Culture, 42 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.