SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- M.V. Antonova, Psychological and Educational Support in Professional Self-Determination in Students: Through the Lens of Professional Standard for Teachers, 8, 2, 29-39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Dolgorukov, The case-study method as a modern technology of professionally-oriented training – [Electronic resource] – http://www.vshu.ru/lections.php?tab_id=3&a=info&id=2600 (accessed: 20.09.2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Volkova, N.A. Gushchina, Features of formation of cognitive universal educational actions in children at preschool age and primary school \\ In the collection: Scientific works of Kaluga state University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky. Materials of reports of psychological and pedagogical sections of the regional University scientific and practical conference. Ser. “Psychological and pedagogical Sciences”, 116-122 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Dubovik, Features of the professional training system in the USA, 10 (13), 81-85 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Korepanova, G.V. Gnaykova, Continuity in the social and personal development of children during the transition from preschool to primary school age: the main results of the Federal experiment, Elementary school plus Before and after, 5, 57-60 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Nagovitsyn, O.E. Danilov, A.V. Tutolmin, D.Yu. Scriabina, Continuity in continuous training of teachers for preschool and primary General education, Prospects For science and education, 4 (40), 194-203 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Novikova, Formation of teacher’s readiness to ensure continuity of preschool and primary school education. Pedagogical education and science, 6, 4-10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the Federal state educational standard of higher education – bachelor’s degree in the field of training 44.03.01 Pedagogical education: order No. 121 of February 22, [Electronic resource]. – URL: https:// Ministry of education and science. RF/documents/12496 (date accessed: 21.09.2020) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of the content of continuous education (preschool and primary link), Primary school, 4, 3-20 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Kulikovskaya, Terminology of modern preschool educat on, 200 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lyubchenko, A.S. Lvova, Modular construction of practice-oriented teacher training, Humanities and social Sciences, 4, 127-134 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Nyssa, Problem of transition to school. Review of international practices of training children, organization of continuity of educational content, interaction of parents and educational organizations, Modern preschool education, 1(91), 18-33 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Murovanaya, Model of practice-oriented training of future teachers in the field of preschool and primary General education: conceptual and technological foundations, Humanities, 1, 60-64 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavelieva, The case method in professional education. – [Electronic resource] – http://www.znanie.org/jornal/n3_08/Pavel3.pdf (date accessed: 20.09.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Teacher (pedagogical activity in the field of preschool, primary General, basic General, secondary General education) (educator, teacher): professional standard. Approved by the order of the Ministry of labor of the Russian Federation of 5 Avgusta 2016. 422n. URL: http://www.pravo.gov.ru/ (accessed 10.09.2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.