SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- V.I. Blinov., I.S. Sergeev., E.Yu Yesenina, The main ideas of the didactic concept of digital professional education and training, 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gruzdev, I.Yu. Tarkhanova, Formation of the “new didactics” of teacher education in the context of global renewal and digitalization, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 3, 48–49 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Choshanov The evolution of the view of didactics: is it time for a new didactics?, Didactics of a professional school, 26–27 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pozharskaya, O.A. Rastorgueva, Distance education: deficits and prospects, Council of Rectors, 10, 69–75 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Polozhentseva, Genesis, evolution and prospects for the development of distance education, The world of science, 1(5), 1–10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Polyakova, Innovatsionnoe obshchestvo: sinergeticheskiy podkhod, Innovative society: a synergetic approach, 41 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Stepin, A turning point in civilizational development. Points of growth of new values, Convergent technologies (NBICS) and transhumanistic evolution, 272 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tolstykh A.A., Kuznetsova E.D., Poddubny S.S., Types and features of the use of educational blogs, 6, 23–28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kremer, E. Miguel, R. Thornton, Incentives to learn, Review of Economics and Statistics, 91(3), 437–456 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hassler, L. Major, S. Hennessy, Tablet use in schools: A critical review of the evidence for learning outcomes, Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, DOI: 10.1111/jcal.12123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tamim, M.E. Borokhovski, D. Pickup, R. Bernard, Large-Scale, Government-Supported Educational Tablet Initiatives. Burnaby, Common Wealth of Learning (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Michael, Z. Susan, S. Sharon, Teaching and Learning at a Distance, Foundations of Distance Education 7th., 39–40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Ochieng, Children Rights to Education using ADDIE Model Approach in Arid and Semi Arid Lands (ASAL), African Journal of Education, Science and Technology, 5(4), 290–297 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schleicher, Schools for 21st-Century Learners: Strong Leaders, Confident Teachers, Innovative Approaches, International Summit on the Teaching Profession (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Srivastava, The Spirit of Public Libraries in Free Culture (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Smith, M. Anderson, Social Media Use in 2018, 14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Standage, Writing on the wall: Social media, 210 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Statista Most popular social networks worldwide as of January 2020, ranked by number of active users (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Suppes, M. Jerman, G. Groen, Arithmetic drills and review on a computer-based teletype, The Arithmetic Teacher, 13(4), 303–309 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tamim, E. Borokhovski, D. Pickup, R. Bernard, Large-Scale, Government-Supported Educational Tablet Initiatives, 215 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.