SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- C. Kutcy, R. Schulz, Why are beginning teachers’ frustrated with the teaching profession, McGill Journal of Education, 41(1), 77–90 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Agapova, Accompanying the process of adaptation of the initial stage of the teacher’s professional activity, Universum: Bulletin of Herzen University, 3, 36–46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Cherkasova, Methodological foundations of the concept of management of professional adaptation of young teachers, Modern studies of social problems, 11(19) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fedorov, G.A. Paputkova, Employer-sponsored teacher training: a model of a personnel designer of a regional socio-pedagogical cluster, 250 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Teacher Education Ministerial Advisory Group, Classroom Ready Teachers, Canberra, Australia, viewed (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership, The Australian Professional Standards for Teachers AITSL Melbourne, https://www.aitsl.edu.au/teach/standards [Google Scholar]
- D. Mayer, A. Allard, R. Bates, M. Dixon, B. Doecke, J. Kline, A. Kostogriz, J. Moss, L. Rowan, B. Walker-Gibbs, S. White, R. Hodder, Studying the effectiveness of teacher education, Final report (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kidd, N. Brown, N. Fitzallen, Beginning Teachers’ Perception of Their Induction into the Teaching Profession, Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 40(3), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Ilaltdinova, Problems and foreign experience of technologization of mentoring in teacher’s professional development, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Ilaltdinova, Features of the organization of in-service supervision of the employer-sponsored teacher training in the context of support of the life cycle of the profession of a teacher, Bulletin of Minin University, 3(20), 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fedorov, New pedagogical education, Accreditation in education, 8(92), 18–22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.