SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- L.S. Vygotsky, Child development psychology, 512 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Dubina, Communicative competence of preschoolers: a collection of games and exercises, 64 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Klyueva, Yu.V. Kasatkina, We teach children to communicate. A popular guide for parents and educators, 237 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Kravtsova, A child within communication: how preschool children communicate with each other, Preschool education, 4, 6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leont’ev, Pedagogical communication, 47 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ukhanova, Development of emotions and communication skills in a child, 128 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Lemert, Social Theory: The Multicultural and Classic Readings, 50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kalinina, N.M. Tolkova, T.V. Timokhina, Specificity of the formation of elementary mathematical concepts in preschool children in inclusive groups, Prospects for Science and Education, 4(40), 351–360 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Tolkova, The relationship between the specifics of communication and the age characteristics of young children, Bulletin of the Vladimir State University named after Alexander Grigorievich and Nikolai Grigorievich Stoletovs, 22(41), 129–136 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Glazunova, E.O. Smirnova, The stages of communication: from one to seven years, Education, 143 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Lisina, Communication, personality and psyche of a child, 384 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Smirnova, V.M. Kholmogorova, Interpersonal relations of preschoolers: diagnostics, problems, correction, 158 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Elkonin, Selected psychological works, 554 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Badanina, Diagnostics and development of cognitive processes. Workshop on general psychology, 264 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Berline, Curiosity and information search, Questions of psychology, 3, 54–60 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Prokhorova, Organization of experimental activity of preschoolers, 267 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Ramonova, Features and ways of their development of curiosity in preschool children, 257 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Shamova, The problem of cognitive interest in pedagogy, 351 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Yurkevich, Development of the initial levels of cognitive needs in children, Questions of psychology, 2, 83–92 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Adolph Diesterweg, His educational ideal and his failure Wehebrink, Christian-Wilhelm, 210 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Ruzskaya, Development of communication of preschoolers with peers, 215 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Zaporozhets, Y.Z. Neverovich, The development of social emotions in preschool children, 176 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Peterina, Education of a culture of behavior in preschool children, 96 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Enikeev, Psychological encyclopedic dictionary, 560 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Polyakevich, G.N. Osinina, Formation of communication skills in children 3-7 years old: models of complex lessons, 159 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.