SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- S.T. Nyshanova, B.M. Baimukhanbetov, U.M. Abdigapbarova, B.K. Mukhamedzhanov, Developing Future Teachers Creative Abilities in Competence – Oriented Educational Process of High School, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, 4287–4292. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rutten, Toward a theory of action for practitioner inquiry as professional development in preservice teacher education, Teaching and Teacher Education, 97, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Berdibayeva, A. M. Kalmatayeva, Sholpan A. Tulebayeva, Research of Formation of Personal-Professional Capacities at Higher Education Institutes Students of Pedagogical Specialties, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 69, 1174–1177. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sirotová, Pedagogical Praxis as a Process of Developing Professional Competencies in University Education of Future Teachers, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 228, 529–534. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Massyrova, T. Bainazarova, K. Meterbayeva, I. Smanov, G. Smanova, Future Teacher Training for the Children Under School Age Reative Abilities Development, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 190, 164–168. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- U. Khakimhan, U. Sakypzhamal, B. Zhanat, Humanization of the Pedagogical Process is the Basis of Professionally Mobile Training of a Future Teacher, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, 5152–5155. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ulbosyn, T. Batima, O. Yessen, A. Bulatbayeva, A. Ergalieva, Psychological Aspects of Formation the Professional Competence of the Future Specialists, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 185, 276–280. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sydykova, L. Kakimova, B. Ospanov, A. Tobagabylova, U. Kuletova, A conceptual approach to developing the creativity of a music teacher in modern educational conditions, Thinking Skills and Creativity, 27, 160–166. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zotova. Formation of professional and pedagogical abilities of future ECE teachers through innovative activities. Problems of modern pedagogical education. 69 (2), 77–81. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Ponomareva. Psychological and pedagogical aspects of the development of the ability for empathy in future teachers in the context of their professional education in higher education “Problems of modern pedagogical education, 62(1), 387–389. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Mazilov, Yu.N. Slepko. Development of social abilities of students of the pedagogical university. Integration of Education, 24(3), 412–432. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Korobeinikov, T. V. Kuzmichev. Mastering professional competencies by future teachers and psychologists in the course of joint training at the university. Higher education in Russia, 6, 97–106. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Belyakova, I.G. Zakharova. Professional self-determination and professional identity of student teachers in the context of individualization of education. Education and Science, 22(1), 84–112. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Enns, M. Shapovalova, Psycho-Pedagogical Model of Students’ Professional Consciousness Development, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 214, 385–392. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Matukhin, D. Bolgova, Learner-centered Approach in Teaching Foreign Language: Psychological and Pedagogical Conditions, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 206, 148–155. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Mihaela, Dimensions of Teaching Staff Professional Competences, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 180, 924–929. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Belikova, E.U. Ponomareva, V.V. Kotlyarova, S.V. Yushina, L.I. Abbasova, A.T. Latysheva, Professional and social self-determination of youth under conditions of the modernization of higher education. Revista Genero e Direito. 9(4), 846–859. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Shereshkova, O. V. Konovalova, Yu.M. Edikhanova, O.A. Spitsyna, E.A. Volgusnova. Self-actualization in the structure of the personal potential of future teachers. Prospects for Science and Education, 4(40), 274–293. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Urunbassarova, M. Jandildinov, E. Uaidullakyzy, F. Teachers Professional Competence Development within Bachelor Program, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 116, 4829–4833. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Haug, S.M. Mork, Taking 21st century skills from vision to classroom: What teachers highlight as supportive professional development in the light of new demands from educational reforms, Teaching and Teacher Education, 100, (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.