SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- The concept of prevention of substance abuse in the educational environment, 13 (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, Formation of Basic Competences by Activity-based Approach (as exemplified in Pedagogical Activity), World of Psychology, 3, 105–119 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shubnikova, Pedagogical prevention technology of addictive behavior of children and youth, 154 (Moscow: Modern Education, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- European drug prevention quality standards. A manual for prevention professionals, 292 (Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA), 2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Korchagina, E.V. Fadeeva, The Need for Introduction of Standards for the Primary Prevention of Psychoactive Substance Use in the Russian Federation, Narcology Problems, 6, 220–231 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Robertson, S.L. David, S.A. Rao, Preventing Drug Use among Children and Adolescents: A Research-Based Guide for Parents, Educators, and Community Leaders, 49 (Bethesda: NIDA, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shubnikova, Methodological analysis of the approaches and models of addictive behavior prevention in the educational environment, Social pedagogy in Russia, 4, 22–29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shubnikova, Pedagogical prevention of addictive behavior of children in the educational environment: the use of personal resources, Social pedagogics in Russia, 6, 25–30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Karpov, From Psychology of Activity to Psychology of the Doer (review of “Psychology of Human Activity” by V.D. Shadrikov), World of Psychology, 3, 119–133 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shubnikova, Analysis of strategies of coping behavior of future pedagogues as markers of personal readiness for professional activity, Proceedings of the II International Scientific-Practical Conference «Psychology of Extreme Professions» (ISPCPEP 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shubnikova, A.N. Khuziakhmetov, D.P. Khanolainen, Internet-addiction of adolescents: diagnostic problems and pedagogical prevention in the educational environment, Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education, 13(8), 5261–5271 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Coie, N.F. Watt, G.W. Stephen, D. Hawakins, J.R. Asarnow, H.J. Markman, S.L. Ramey, M.B. Shure and B. Long, The Science of Prevention: Conceptual Framework and Some Directions for a National Research Program, American Psychologist, 48, 1013–1022 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sagy, Preventing Drug Abuse among Children and Adolescents: Where Does the Salutogenic Approach Direct Us?, Health, 6, 541–548 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sirota, V.M. Yaltonsky, N.S. Viderman, Prevention of addiction in adolescents: from theory to practice, 216 (Moscow: Genesis, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sirota, V.M. Yaltonsky, Prevention of drug addiction and alcoholism, 176 (Moscow: Academy, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shubnikova, Theoretical approaches to the study of the structural components of the individual as the basis of the resilience of the prevention of addictive behavior, Russian Humanitarian Journal, 1, 14–20 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Shubnikova, Training of pedagogical university students for prevention of addictive behavior in childrens and youth’s environment, 160 (Moscow: Modern Education, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Endler, J.D.A. Parker, Coping Inventory for Stressful Situations (CISS): Manual (Toronto: Multi-Health Systems, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Kryukova, E.V. Kuftyak, Questionnaire of ways of coping, Journal of Practical Psychology, 3, 93–103 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.