SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- T.E. Lebedeva, The use of a complex of information technologies in a practical lesson at a university as a means of improving the quality of teacher training, 22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Yakovleva, Distance learning in an information educational environment, Young Scientist, 10, 69-71 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Belyaeva, E.F. Moskaleva, Designing new teaching technologies based on software pedagogical tools, Higher education today, 11, 43-46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Yashchuk, E.Yu. Zankova, Continuous pedagogical education in the context of the introduction of e-learning, 9, 167 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Lebedeva, Information technologies in practical classes at the university, Higher education today, 8, 49-51 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Lebedeva, N.E. Okhotnikova, E.A. Potapova, Electronic educational environment of the university: requirements, opportunities, experience and prospects of use, Internet journal “World of Science”, 4 (16), 56-58 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, Theory and methodology of informatization of education (psychological, pedagogical and technological aspects), 356 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Samerkhanova, Network interaction between teacher and students as the main condition for creating a single information and educational space, School of the Future, 6, 65-68 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gavrishova, A.S. Grachev, A.A. Tretyakov, The use of information and communication technologies in the organization of additional health-improving activities of students, taking into account the type of motivation, Theory and practice of physical culture, 1(979), 44-48 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Balykhin, E-learning and its role in education without borders, Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: educational issues: languages and specialties, 4, 68 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Cherkezov, Basic Models for the Development of Electronic Education as an Innovative System, Izvestia of the Southern Federal University. Pedagogical sciences, 3, 206 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shmakova, E.V. Belyaeva, Distance learning as a way of organizing independent work of bachelors, Theory and practice of social development, 10, 190 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Safronova, Theory and methodology for the formation of socially significant skills of self-preservation of health among students in a real-virtual educational environment of the university, Modern problems of science and education, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Veryaskina, Modern technological revolution: methodological and didactic aspects, Modern high technologies, 9, 110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Afrikyan, A.A. Ermakova, I.A. Tarasova, Electronic textbook for correspondence courses in technical universities as an element of distance education, Izvestia of the Volgograd State Technical University. Series: new educational systems and technologies of teaching at the university, 5(5), 13-14 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Stetsenko, E.V. Yashchuk, Technologies of e-learning in the system of continuous pedagogical education (from the experience of the laboratory of problems of informatization of education), Bulletin of the Siberian Institute of Business and Information Technologies, 1(9), 95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Ushakov, O.I Milkova, Experience in the development of electronic teaching aids for distance learning for the main educational programs of higher professional education, Innovative development of the economy. Scientific Consulting Center, 3(9), 100-101 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lomovtseva, Formation of the readiness of university teachers to use distance learning technologies, 12 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kramskoy, I.A. Amelchenko, D.E. Egorov, Interdisciplinary approach to health life style model development in students, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR), 312, 23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.I Kramskoy, D.E. Egorov, I.A. Amelchenko, Functional state assessment during physical education classes by experimental method, Advances in social science, education and humanities research (ASSEHR), 97, 355 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.