SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.N. Shamov, Principles of teaching lexical side of foreign speech, Foreign languages at school, 4, 2-9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Murashova, Formation of paremiological competence of foreign students of humanitarian profiles, Extended abstract of PhD dissertation (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Schmitt, A Fresh Approach to Vocabulary: Using a Word Knowledge Framework, RELC JOURNAL, 26, 86-94 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bruton, Practical Reading, 245 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Coady, Second Language Vocabulary Acquisition, British Council, 176 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Douglas, Principles of language learning and teaching, 410 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ellis, Analysing Learner Language, 263 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hyde, Practical lessons in Use of English, Oxford: Pearson Longman, 163 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lewis, Implementing the lexical approach: Putting theory into practice, 223 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thornbury, How to teach vocabulary, 186 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nation, New ways in teaching vocabulary, 218 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Varlamova, E.A. Tulusina, Z.M. Zaripova, Lexical Semantic Field as One of the Keys to Second Language Teaching, Interchange, 1-11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leontev, Language and speech activity in general and educational psychology: Selected pedagogical works, 448 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Passov, Fundamentals of communicative methods of teaching foreign language communication, 276 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Passov, Fundamentals of methods of teaching foreign languages, 216 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mirolyubov, General methodology of teaching foreign languages in secondary school, 364 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Demkin, Classification of educational electronic publications: basic principles and criteria, Open and distance education, 11(22), 3-6 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Konopleva, N.V. Aleksandrovich, Digitalization of Education, Digitalization of Education: History, Trends and Prospects” (DETP 2020), 835-838 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dudeney, How to Teach English with Technology, 192 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kulkova, Development of the lexical competence of foreign students in the RFL class using corpus technologies, 113-118 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Maclean, Computers at school, 182 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hanter, My pupils are working at computers, 237 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Papert, The Children’s Machine: Rethinking School in the Age of the Computer, 195 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. Windeatt, D. Hardisty, D. Eastment, The Internet, 136 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Koptyug, Internet projects as part of the school program, Foreign language at school, 2, 29 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.