SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- B.J. Beatty, Z. Merchant, M. Albert, Analysis of Student Use of Video in a Flipped Classroom, TechTrends, 63(4), 376-385 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Goedhart, N. Blignaut-van Westrhenen, C. Moser, M.B. Zweekhorst, The flipped classroom: supporting a diverse group of students in their learning, Learning Environments Research, 22(2), 297-310 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Enbaeva, M.A. Ivanova, Technology flipped classroom problemy, Problems of Romano-Germanic Philology, pedagogy and methods of teaching foreign languages, 13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kazakevich, Smiltenei in the educational process of primary school Scientific research, 17-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Belyashov, Autopsychological competence in the context of professional development of a specialist, Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy And Psychology, 1(22), 257-260 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Grigoryan, Teacher’s Autocompetence and practical mentoring, Journal “Modern science: actual problems of theory and practice”, 12, 52-55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Savva, Auto-Competence as a condition for successful professional formation of a teacher, Izvestiya VSPU, 2(125) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Felstead, D. Gallie, F. Green, G. Henseke, The determinants of skills use and work pressure, A longitudinal analysis, Economic and Industrial Democracy, 40(3) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Green Mayer and Salovey, Model of emotional intelligence, The Emotional Intelligence Institute, [Electronic resource] – Mode access points: URL: http://www.theeiinstitute.com/what-is-emotional-intelligence/4-mayer-and-salovey-model-of-emotionalintelligence.html?fb_comment_id=1408135469422930_1935867879983017 [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Milovanova, Emotional intelligence: a new teacher’s resource or new requirements?, Professional education in Russia and abroad, 1(25), 107-110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Rodikov, The Concept of conscious and unconscious competence of a Manager in European educational models, Izvestiya RGPU A.I. Gertsena, 125 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Demyanchuk, Search for significant signs of professional and personal formation of a teacher, Bulletin of the Moscow University of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Russia, 2, 211-212 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kalashnikova, Crises of professional development in the conditions of professional training, Universum: psychology and education: electron. scientific. Zhurnal, 11(41) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Afanasenkova, N.N. Vasyagina, Psychological and psychological health in the structure of the teacher’s personality, Mental and psychological health in the structure of a teacher’s personality, 1, 49-59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Shapoval, O.V. Kuzmenkova, Psychological health: problems, resources, risks, 324, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Larionova, Psychological health of a teacher of the Russian educational system, Psychological health of a teacher of the Russian educational system, 4(30), 99-103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Yushchina, Features of psychological health of teachers in the context of modern Russian education, Actual problems and prospects of development of modern psychology, 1, 214-218 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Feoktistova, E.V. Krivosheeva, The state of teachers ‘frustration in the context of modernization of the educational environment, Pedagogy and psychology”, 7, 72-76 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Shagieva, Professional burnout syndrome of a teacher, Publishing house “Wednesday”, 240-242 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrovsky, Psychology of maladaptive activity, 224 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.