SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- L. Bertalanffy, System Theory – A Critical Review, General Systems, VII, 1-20 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Blauberg, E.G. Yudin, Formation and essence of the system approach, 270 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Stepin, Philosophy of science, 384 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abulkhanova Slavskaya, Activity and personality psychology, 366 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Dmitriev, Formation of mental readiness for professional activity in military personnel by means of physical training, Theory and practice of physical culture, 8, 27-29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Karayani, P.A. Korchemny, V.I. Marchenkov, Psychological preparation of military operations of troops, 180 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Naumov, Complex of pedagogical means of forming the readiness of the future officer for research activities, The world of science, culture, and education, 4(47). 175-182 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Petrovanov, Terrorism as a threat to the national security of the Russian Federation: political and legal support of counteraction, 22 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Matus, Methodology of special tactical training of employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for actions in special conditions, 213 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Tarasov, Individual approach in the education of vigilance among cadets of higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 187 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Akulin, Formation of professional readiness of students in higher education institutions of law enforcement agencies for operational and combat activities, 191 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Korotkikh, Methodology of technical and tactical adaptation of boxers and wrestlers to applied hand-to-hand combat, 173 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Korovin, The system of professional formation of officials in military universities, 188 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kozlov, Improving the professional training of cadets of the National Guard troops of the Russian Federation with the help of modern information technologies, 238 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Borovskikh, Deyatelnostnye principy v pedagogike i pedagogicheskaya logika, 79 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Leontiev, Activity. Consciousness. Personality, 304 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinstein, Fundamentals of general psychology, Pedagogika, 2, 321 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kon, In search of himself. Personality and its self-consciousness, 336 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Shchedrovitsky, Sign and activity, 463 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kosukhin, Questions of formation of readiness of future officers of the National Guard troops of the Russian Federation for anti-terrorist activities, AMI Publishing House, 88-91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.