SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- S.S. Bobkova, The difference in the approaches in the theory and in the practice of speech impairment correction in Russia and abroad, Special Education, materials of the XIII international scientific and practical conference, 14-18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Van Riper, Speech Correction: An Introduction to Speech Pathology and Audiology, 8 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- S. Xia, T. Jiang, J. Kalinowski, M. Rastatter, The first self-contained in-the-ear device to deliver altered auditory feedback, Applicat Applications for stuttering. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 31, 233-237 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y.O. Filatova The Rhythm of the speech and movements of the children: theoretical and applied problems of speech therapy, 233-237 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Levina, Speech and writing disorders of the children. Selected works, 221 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Lalaeva. The diagnostics and the correction of reading and writing disorders of the junior pupils, 176 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Efimenkova, The correction of the errors caused by lack of phonemic perception, 132 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Fotekova, T.V. Ahutina, The neuropsychological diagnosis of the speech pathology of the children, School psychologist, 37, 3 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kornev, Reading and writing disorder of the children (diagnostics, correction, prevention, 286 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Luria, Psychological Heritage, 431 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Orfinskaya, On the education of the phonological representations in the junior school age. Psychology of speech, 125 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Azova, The logopedic survey of the junior pupils, 64 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Lvov, The methodology of the speech development of the junior pupils, 238 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Elkonin, The stages of the forming of the action of reading: phonemic analysis of the words, 64 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Azova, The logopedic examination of the junior pupils. Diagnostic kit, 48 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Volkova, An album for the study of the phonetic and phonemic side of the speech for preschool children, 144 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Smirnova, The logopedic album for the examination of the phonetic-phonemic system, 54 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Smirnova, The logopedic album for the examining of the ability to read and to write, 64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Volkovskaya, An illustrated technique of a speech therapy examination, 144 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Inshakova, An album of a speech therapist, 279 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.