SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- N.I. Mitskevich, Methods of active adult education, An educational and methodological manual (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Antonova, Personal identity of a modern teacher and features of his communication, Questions of psychology, 6, 23-30 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, The place and role of the teacher in the process of education reform, Bulletin of the Moscow State University for the Humanities named after, 2, 42-51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ippolitova, N. Sterkhova, Analysis of the concept of “pedagogical conditions”, essence, classification, Higher and professional education, 1, 8-14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Regush, Professional identity of a teacher at different stages of pedagogical activity, 167 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pipere, Identity of Learning Teacher, Examining Structural Variations and Interactive “Self”, The Irish Journal of Psychology, 24(3-4), 143-160 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Buitrago-Bonilla, R.N. Cárdenas-Soler, Emociones e identidad profesional docente: relaciones e incidencia, Praxis & Saber, 8(17), 225-247 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Fernandes Gonzalez, Biprofesionalas identitates integrācijas veicinasana studiju procesa, 790 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Beauchamp, L. Thomas, Understanding teacher identity, An overview of Issues in the literature and implications for teacher education, Cambridge Journal of Education, 39, 175-189 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Voinea, T. Palasan, Teachers’ professional identity in the 21st century Romania, Procedia, Social and Behavioral Sciences, 128, 361-365 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prytula, K. Weiman, Collaborative professional development, An examination of changes in teacher identity through the professional learning community model, Journal of case studies in education, 3, 1-19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Aykac, Understanding the Underlying Factors Affecting the Perception of Pre-Service Teachers’, University Bulletin, 6(1), 67-78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Polyakov, In search of pedagogical innovation, 200 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Lapygin, Methods of active learning, Textbook and practice, 240 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zhuk, Active methods of teaching in the system of professional development of teachers: textbook, 150 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, Identifiable but Changeable, Capturing the Features of Teacher Identity, International J. Soc. Sci. & Education, 6(2), 225-234 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Personal and Professional Selves, Toronto, The University of Toronto (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.L Ivanova, Professional identity in current research, Voprosy psikhologii, 1, 89-101 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Ilyushin, A.A. Azbel, The modern Russian teacher: Studying awareness with the use of the semi-structured interview, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 10(1), 49-66 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hsieh, The Importance of Orientation, Implications of Professional Identity on Classroom Practice and for Professional Learning, Teachers and Teaching, Theory and Practice, 21(2), 178-190 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Olsen, Teaching for Success, Developing Your Teacher Identity in Today’s Classroom, 200 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Voronin, Dictionary of terms in general and social pedagogy, 140 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.