SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- P.K. Anokhin, Key questions of the theory of functional systems, 196 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kagan, Reproduction of the Russian intelligentsia as a pedagogical problem, 130-133 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Kagan, City of Petrov in the history of Russian culture, 499 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Keleman, The concept of «intelligence» in the Russian spiritual tradition, Bulletin of the Stavropol State University, 36, 70-78 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kovaleva, Formation of intelligence: ontological aspect, Intelligentsia and the World, 4, 59-76 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kon, Reflections on the American intelligentsia, New World, 1, 173-197 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Larionova, The nature and essence of the concept of intelligence, Analytics of cultural studies, 1(28), 30-34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Likhachev, Selected Works on Russian and World Culture, 416 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Losev, On intelligence, Credo new, 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Martynova, Typologization and axiological foundations of intelligence, Psychological and pedagogical problems of human security and society, 4(29), 8-11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Naumov, F.V. Povshednaya, Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the formation of value attitudes towards intelligence among future officers in the environment of the military educational organization of higher education, Bulletin of Minin University, 8(1), 9 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Naumov, F.V. Povshednaya, The psychological nature of the officer’s intelligence, Bulletin of the Minin University, 8(2), 12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Popov, Genesis, formation and development of the system of values of the military intelligentsia of Russia, 43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sokolov, Formula of intelligence, Questions of Philosophy, 5, 57-67 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sokolov, Intellectuals and intellectuals in Russian history, 344 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tepikin, Crystallization of the intelligentsia, 129 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tepikin, Relations between the artistic intelligentsia and the authorities of the 60s of the twentieth century in national historiography (stages 1 and 2), Man in the social world: interdisciplinary scientific and practical bulletin of the Research Institute of Social Problems of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, 1, 80-81 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Trufanov, Foundations of the theory of intelligence, 271 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Chukin, Education as a value, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg Military Institute of National Guard Troops, 1(2), 63-70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Tzu (Sun Tzu), The Art of War, 480 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Machiavelli, Nicollo. Sovereign, The Art of War, 448 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.