SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.M. Kondakov, A.A. Kostyleva, Digital identity, digital self-identification, digital profile: formulation of the problem, https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tsifrovaya-identichnost-tsifrovaya-samoidentifikatsiya-tsifrovoy-profil-postanovka-problemy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Grigor’ev, O.V. Andrushkova, Blended learning as the result of convergence under conditions of education informatization, Informatics and education, 2, 23-27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Grinshkun, Informatization in the context of development of pedagogical education, https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/informatizatsiya-v-kontekste-razvitiya-pedagogicheskogo-obrazovaniya (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Smolyaninova, E.A. Bezyzvestnykh, Implementing teachers’ training technologies at a Federal University: E-portfolio, digital laboratory, https://online-journals.org/index.php/i-joe/article/view/9288 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gill, B. Dalgarno, L. Carlson, How Does Pre-service Teacher Preparedness to Use ICTs for Learning and Teaching Develop Through Their Degree Program?, https://researchoutput.csu.edu.au/ws/portalfiles/portal/11169148/80670_1000003643postpub.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hwang, The effects of learning portfolio-based program on learning competencies perceived by pre-service special education teachers, In Special Education Research, 13(1), 26-59 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Falloon, From digital literacy to digital competence: the teacher digital competency (TDC) framework, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11423-020-09767-4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sardone, Developing and engaging learning experience in preservice education, The Clearing House: A Journal of Educational Strategies, Issues and Ideas, 92(6), 235-245 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shahroom, N. Hussin, Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Education, http://hrmars.com/hrmars_papers/Industrial_Revolution_4_0_and_Education.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pinskaia, Portfolio: opportunities and actual tasks, https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/portfolio-vozmozhnosti-i-aktualnye-zadachi (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Smolyaninova, Assessment of educational outcomes in life long learning: electronic portfolio, 362 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, M.Iu. Bulharkina, M.V. Moiseeva, Theory and practice of distance learning, Study guide, 416 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Instefjord, E. Munthe, Educating digitally competent teachers: A study of integration of professional digital competence in teacher education, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0742051X16302888 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prensky, Teaching Digital Natives, 203 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, Informatization of education as a new area of pedagogical knowledge, Man and education, 1(30), 14-18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shvab, The 4th Industrial Revolution, 208 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tezci, Teachers’ effect on ict use in education: the Turkey sample, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Toffler, The Third Wave, 784 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Atanasian, Information educational environment of a pedagogical university, https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/informatsionnaya-obrazovatelnaya-sreda-pedagogicheskogo-vuza (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zubizarreta, The Learning Portfolio: Reflective Practice for Improving Student Learning, 312 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.