SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.R. Nurutdinova, D.P. Sheinina, V.R. Gagarina, M. Yousaf, Linguocultural specifity of phraseological units in the process of teaching languages, Rev. Entre Línguas, 7, 126-134 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Nurutdinova, O.V. Shelestova, I.V. Baez, Linguistic and didactic aspects of the “linguistic consciousness” formation in teaching foreign languages: grammar skills formation, Rev. EntreLínguas, 7, 105-114 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Nurutdinova, E.V. Dmitrieva, E.A. Nelyubina, L.R. Nurova, K.R. Wagner, The interactive education in teaching languages: microblogging as the way to improve postgraduate students’ communicative interaction in English, XLinguae, 11/2, 120-135 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Nurutdinova, E.V. Dmitrieva. The challenges for english language instruction (approach and analyse): the educational and cultural concern, Achievements of modern science and education, 7, 143-147 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Clancy, Qualitative Students Model, Annuel Review of Computer Science. Annual Reviews inc., I, 381-450 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zailskaite-Jakšte, R. Kuvykaite, Implementation of Communication in Social Media by Promoting Studies at Higher Education Institutions, Eng. Econ., 23, 174-188 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Lincoln, S.A. Lynham, E.G. Guba, Paradigmatic controversies, contradictions, and emerging confluences, revisited, The Sage Handbook of Qualitative Research, 4, 97-128 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Schindler, S. Puls-Elvidge, H. Welzant, L. Crawford, Definitions of quality in higher education: A synthesis of the literature, Higher Learning Research Communications, 5(3), 3-13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Harvey, The power of accreditation: views of academics, Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, 26(2), 207-223 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Richards, T.S.C. Farrell, Professional development for language teachers, 130 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Anderson, M. Spooner, L.M. Calhoun, F. Spooner, Reviewing and refining: A professional education unit’s journey toward accreditation, Teacher Education and Special Education, 30(2), 57-66 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. O’Shea, D. Hammitte, R. Mainzer, M.D. Crutchfield, From teacher preparation to continuing professional development, Teacher Education and Special Education, 23(2), 71-77 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Troyan, Standards for foreign language learning: Defining the constructs and researching learner outcomes, Foreign Language Annals, 45(s1), 118-140 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.