SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- D.A. Gusev, Genesis of structures of moral normativity, Almanac (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Alchurron, E.V. Bulygin, Normativnyesistemy, Russian Yearbook of the theory of law, 3, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.D., Nevvazhay, Norm, communication, creativity, 215 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alimov, T.N. Smotrova, The relationship of moral normativity with indicators of guilt and shame in representatives of different ethnic groups, Personality, family and society: questions of pedagogy and psychology, 9-10, 56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Belykh, Moral normativity of behavior in the structure of integral individuality of modern student youth, Izv. Sarat. un-ta Ser. Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Maklakov, Multilevel personal questionnaire “Adaptivity”, 164–174 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Kagan, Shelley. Regulatory ethics, Westview Press (1998) [Google Scholar]
- К. Korsgaard, Sources of normativity, Cambridge University Press (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gauthier, Moral by agreement, Clarendon Press. Oxford (1986) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gunnarsson, It Makes Moral Sense, Cambridge University Press (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Mark D. Hauser, Moral Minds, Harper Collins (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Contemporary Ethics: selected readings (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Oxford Studies in Metaethics (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Fomichev, Modes of moral normativity in management, 230 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Znakov, Machiavellism: the psychological property of the individual and the methodology of his research, Psychological Journal, 21(5) (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Studies in Machiavellianism (1970) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Meshcheryakov, A.V. Nekrasova, Machiavellism, lies and truth in everyday life, Electronic version: URL:http://www.courier.com.ru/homo/ho0605mescheryakov.htm (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Th. Hobbes, Philosophical foundations of the doctrine of the citizen, 304 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rubinstein, Fundamentals of general psychology, 200 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Zhdan, L.S. Vygotsky, The scientific schools of the Moscow University, Unity in diversity, 3(1), 29–34 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Oboznov, Orientation of the professional personality: a normative approach, 120 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Craig Vansandt, Jon М. Shepard, An Examination of the Relationship Between Ethical Work Climate and Moral Awareness, Journal of Business Ethics, 68(4), 409–432 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Darwall, (ed.), Consequentialism, 200 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hondrich, Consequentialism, the Moralities of Concern, and Selfishness, 120 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Douglas W. Portmore, Commonsense Consequentialism: Where in Morality Meets Rationality, 235 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.