SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- B.I. Korotyaev, Teaching processiscreative, 159 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kanaeva, On the problem of personal self-awareness formation, Young Scientist, 11 (34), 2, 77–80 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Serdyuk, Improving the quality of education, In the collection: First steps in science: modern problems and prospects of development, 13–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ilyin, Psychology of creativity, giftedness (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sharshov, The system of criteria, indicators and levels of the process of professional and creative self-development of subjects in higher education, Psychological and Pedagogical Journal Gaudeamus, 1, 15, 26–36 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Oreshkina, G.P. Laptina, Formation of psychophysical readiness for professional activity of foreign language faculties, In the collection: Actual problems of physical culture, sports and health: ways of their implementation, 73–78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Orlov, M.G. Schneider, T.I. Oreshkina, Formation of readiness for the upcoming professional activity by means of physical education, In the collection: Actual problems of physical education and sports training of students, 167–169 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Glinkin, L.Sh. Pestryaeva, Forms and methods of convergence of educational activity with professional activity, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 260–263 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.Sh. Pestryaeva, O.A. Peshkumov, A.I. Orlov, On the problem of organizing physical education in modern conditions, Physical culture and health, 152–155 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.Sh. Pestryaeva, O.A. Peshkumov, Pedagogical conditions for the formation of general cultural competence in the process of studying the discipline “physical culture and sport”, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 170–173 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.Sh. Pestryaeva, T.A. Shcherbakova, A.I. Ivanova, The influence of the problem method of teaching on the formation of an active attitude to educational activity, Bulletin of the Chuvash State Pedagogical University named after I.Y. Yakovlev, 132–138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.Sh. Sadetdinov, Z.K. Tagirova, Model of improving professional training of higher education institutions by means of information technologies, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 333–336 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.Sh. Sadetdinov, O.V. Ezhukova, Pedagogical regularities and didactic principles and conditions for the formation of readiness for creative professional activity, Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 172–176 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Drandrov, Formation of readiness for professional creative activity in higher education institutions of physical culture, All-Russian scientific and Practical conference dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the Udmurt State University, 34–37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Abdullina, General pedagogical training of teachers in the system of higher pedagogical education, 141 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya, Activity and personality psychology, 335 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Baidenko, Identification of the composition of the competence of university graduates as a necessary stage in the design of the State Educational System of the new generation, 54 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, A new model of a specialist: innovative training and competence approach, Higher Education Today, 8, 26–31 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Tatur, Competence in the structure of the quality model of specialist training, Higher Education Today, 3, 20–26 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitsky, O.G. Larinova, Personal and competence approaches in education: problems of integration, 334 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.