SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- S.V. Alyokhina, Training of teaching staff for inclusive education, Bashkortostan pedagogical journal, 1(44), 26–32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Alyokhina, M.N. Alekseyeva, E.L. Agaphonova, The preparedness of teachers as the main factor in the success of the inclusive process in education, Psychological Science and Education, 1, 83–92 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ya. Semago, Inclusive preschool: the activities of specialists Sphera, 128 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ketrish, Formation of the design competence of future teachers in the process of continuous pedagogical practice, 181 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Lipsky, A. Gartner, Achieving full inclusion: Placing the student at the center of educational reform, Controversial issues confronting special education: Divergent perspectives, 3–12 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- E.-H Mattson, A.-M. Hansen, Inclusive and exclusive education in Sweden: principals’ opinions and experiences, European Journal of Special Needs Education, 24, 4, 465–472 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nazarova, Integrated (inclusive) education: genesis and implementation problems, Social pedagogy, 1, 77–87 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Lopatina, Wide aspects of inclusive education, Education and training of children with developmental disorders, 6, 11–13 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Malyarchuk, L.M. Volosnikova, Of teachers’ willingness to work in inclusive education, Bulletin of the Tyumen State University. Humanities research, 4(4), 251–267 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Kuzmina, Features of the organization of training teachers for work in inclusive education, Inclusive (integrated) education: from theory to practice: collection of articles, 39–48 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Khitryuk, Inclusive readiness of teachers: the pedagogical formation system, 176 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Marakushina, Psychological aspects of the problem of resistance to innovation in education, Bulletin of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University. Series: Humanities and Social Sciences, 5, 141–147 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Pilipchuk, E.V. Zhilkina, Psychological preparedness of students of a pedagogical university for professional activity in an inclusive education, Bulletin of AltSPU, 43, 59–66 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Petrenko, Psychosemantics of consciousness Moscow State University, 208 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skripkina, Y.V. Selezneva, Professional deformations of teachers under different types of trust relationships in preschool organizations, Voprosy psychologii, 4, 53–64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bodrov, Psychological stress: development and overcoming, 528 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Boyko, The energy of emotions in communication, 154 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Aprile, B.A. Knight, Preservice Teachers’ Perceptions of Inclusive Education: The Reality of Professional Experience Placements, Australasian journal of special and inclusive education, 2(44), 88–101 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Moosa, M. Shareefa, M.D. Adams, A. Mohamed, Assessing Teacher Readiness for Inclusive Education in Maldives: Instrument Modification and Validation, International journal of disability development and edication (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kovaleva, Practical recommendations for organizing the upbringing of a culture of tolerance in the context of inclusive education, Problems of modern pedagogical education, 58-1,116–120 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kovaleva, Creation of a tolerant environment and the formation of an inclusive culture of participants in the educational process: theoretical and practical aspects, Mir of Nauki, Culture, Education, 4(71), 266–268 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.