SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- A.A. Baranov, Psychology of stress resistance of the teacher, 405 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Beznosov, Professional deformation of the personality, 272 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Biktina, Studying the features of self-regulation and the syndrome of emotional burnout of teachers, Modern problems of science and education, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Borisova, Psychological determinants of the phenomenon of emotional burnout in teachers, Questions of Psychology, 2, 97–104 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Sherman and E.S. Starchenkov, Psychological burnout and quality of life, Psychological problems of self-identity, 6, 140–154 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Izmailov, Characteristics of emotional burnout of teachers with different experience, The book Self-development in pedagogy and psychology, 96–100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolesnichenko, Y.O. Petrov, and A.V. Polkovnikova, The Syndrome of “burnout” of the teacher and its prevention, The book digital society in the context of personality development, 138–141 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Leonov Emotional burnout of teachers of secondary and higher education: a comparative analysis, Collection of scientific works, 31–35 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Laengle, Emotional burnout from the standpoint of existential analysis, Questions of psychology, 2, 3–16 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Formanyuk, The Syndrome of “emotional combustion” teacher, Education, 356 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.