SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- S.I. Askhakov, Experience of social work in various spheres of life, 231 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Anisimova, Prevention of destructive behavioral deviations of older adolescents from informal youth associations, Collection of articles of the XXXIII international scientific and practical conference, 191–196 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gordon, Centuries of tutoring: the history of alternative education in America and Western Europe, 347 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Prokopenko, Informal youth associations and their impact on adolescents, Alley of Science, 3, 591–594 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wittenberg, Opportunities in Social Work Careers, 170 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. Butler, R. Gwenda, Social Work with Children and Families: Getting into Practice, 366 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Lebedeva, O.A. Pryalochnikova, E.A. Tsirulnikova, Manifestations of personality subjectivity in informal youth associations of various types, In the book: a collection of articles of the ninth international scientific and practical Internet conference, 228–232 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Batyscheva, E.P. Shipilova, Informal youth associations, their impact on juvenile delinquenc, In the collection: materials of the 1st All-Russian scientific and practical conference, 12–15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.O. Semenova, S.N. Bostanova, M.K. Tetuyeva, L.A. Apanasyuk, A.E. Ilyin, N.G. Atayanz, Formation peculiarities of students readiness to social self-determination, Man in India, 97, 3, 77–87 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Maksimova, Features of work with informal youth associations in the professional activity of a specialist in working with youth, My professional career, 5, 254–260 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Alzhev, Social pedagogy, 127 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zaitseva, Informal youth associations as an object of social work, 242 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Voronov, Development of the youth movement and informal youth associations in Russia, Science. Society. Defense, 2(5), 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tabachnikova, N.N. Sologub, Youth subculture: problems and ways to solve them, In the collection: The contribution of young scientists to the innovative development of the agro-industrial complex of Russia. Collection of articles of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference of young scientists, 340–343 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gekman, Pedagogical approach to the development of the leadership potential of members of youth informal associations, Innovative technologies in the humanitarian sphere, 16–19 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Larkin, Youth informal groups (associations) of criminal orientation as a manifestation of counterculture, In the collection: Legal culture in modern society. Collection of scientific articles of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference. Scientific electronic text edition, 514–517 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Semenova, F. Salpagarova, The influence of reflection on the process of personality socialization in adolescence. Published online: 22 November 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20197008035 https://www.shs-conferences.org/articles/shsconf/abs/2019/11/shsconf_ictdpp2018_08035/shsconf_ictdpp2018_08035.html [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Ebzeev, F.O. Semenova, Formation of conflictological competence of a future specialist in the process of studying at a university, P.F. Lesgaft, 10(92), 174–178 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Balyk, Basic components of personal maturity, European Social Science Journal, 10(49), 409–417 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Leus, A.G. Soloviev, Socio-psychological aspects of the influence of informal adolescent and youth associations on the formation of personality, Youth as a marginal group, 53–66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Karelin, Great encyclopedia of psychological tests, 416 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.