SHS Web Conf.
Volume 113, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Professionalism of a Teacher: Psychological and Pedagogical Support for a Successful Career” (ICTP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2021|
- S.G. Chukin, Justice today: a difficult choice between distribution and recognition, Ideas and Ideals, 3(29), 81–92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Klimov, Professional psychology: ed. psikhol. tr., 286 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Chekhov, Formation of professional mobility of teachers of preschool educational institutions in the process of professional development, 166 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Goryunova, Professional mobility of a specialist as a problem of developing education in Russia, 39 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Igoshev, Professional mobility of teachers: organizational and pedagogical aspect, News of the Ural State University, 56, 34–40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Merkulova, Formation of professional mobility of technical specialists by means of a foreign language, 40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Posukhova, Trends of professional mobility in modern Russian society, Postgraduates and Young Scientists, I, 203–205 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mishchenko, Professional mobility as one of the main psychological and pedagogical qualities of a future specialist, Journal of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2-5, 13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Gimpelson, R.I. Kapelyushnikov, Choice of profession: what did you learn and where did you come in handy?, Professional education. Capital, 8, 19–21 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Kaplina, Conceptual and technological foundations for the formation of professional mobility of future engineers in the process of studying humanitarian disciplines, 46 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Yu. Dvoretskaya, Psychology of professionally mobile personality, 147 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kosukhin et al., Actual problems of professional training of military personnel and employees of the Russian Guard, In the collection: Directions and prospects for the development of education in military institutes of the National Guard troops of the Russian Federation. Collection of scientific articles of the XII Interuniversity Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation. Under the general editorship of V.V. Kosukhin, 131–136 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sorokin, Chelovek. Civilization. Society, 543 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Modernization of professional education: a competence-based approach, Education and Science, 3, 42–53 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Kotmakova, Formation of personal mobility as a professional quality of future specialists in the process of training at a university, 198 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Markova, Psychology of professionalism, 308 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Amirova, Development of the qualities of a mobile personality at the stage of pre-professional socialization, 194 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Naumov et al., Means of development of professional mobility of the future officer, In the collection: Problems of effective use of the scientific potential of society. Collection of articles on the results of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 115–117 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P.Yu. Naumov et al., Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the development of professional mobility of the future officer, In the collection: Problems of effective use of the scientific potential of society. Collection of articles on the results of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, 117–120 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.